• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

DOmVa.jpg

This is still too funny. I think there is room on that Frankman/Reilo rocketship still.
Hell na. Frank isn't getting my seat.

We're saving one for Adam too, because clippers.

It's not crying--just hate this bullshit, anyone but the Lakers mentality.

Coffee Janitor would prolly be cool if Dwight went to the Heat...as long as it's not the Lakers!!!

BTW, you fell off after D'Antoni's firing decimated your stockpiled pics of him. :(

If anything, it's other that are crying.
Like last year when we had Cp3 for 2 hours.

I'd like to see actually fix our bench though, it still sucks.

Nelo Ice

Banned
If anything, it's other that are crying.
Like last year when we had Cp3 for 2 hours.

I'd like to see actually fix our bench though, it still sucks.

O I can only imagine the levels of salt if the Dwight trade ever goes through and we get him. The CP3 saga was hilarious seeing people complain about how its completely unfair the Lakers know who to target and always get good players. The best argument I heard was that it's wrong for Mitch to improve the team since that would break competitive balance :lol.

h3ro

Marc Stein said:
Just going up online: Mavs on verge of signing All-Star center Chris Kaman. Deal should be finalized later Wednesday

h3ro there is still space on this nets bandwagon.hurry before i begin to drive away.

Later syphon. Enjoy being a part of shitty-fade-age.

Also, this is fantastic:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA Brook Lopez is still weighing a Charlotte offer sheet against the Nets 4-year max offer, with partial guarantees in 5th year, sources say.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Mavs using dat cap space!
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
RT @ESPNSteinLine: Mavs on verge of signing All-Star C Chris Kaman. Deal to be finalized later Wednesday (FORMER ALL-STAR OBVIOUSLY)

Also.
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Brook Lopez is still weighing a Charlotte offer sheet against the Nets 4-year max offer, with partial guarantees in 5th year, sources say.

edit:gah beaten!

Bowser

Not sure why Bropez is still "weighing" the Cats offer - Nets offer is better for him and the Nets will just match it anyway. Dude must be butthurt that the Nets were hoping to trade him for D-Ho.

h3ro

lol
AWoj said:
Nets will match any offer sheet, but would be unable to trade Lopez without his OK for a full year under terms of CBA.

Bropez setting himself to be maximum troll by refusing trade to Orlando next year.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
@BlazerFreeman

‪#Blazers‬ Olshey says he will match any offer sheet given to Nicolas Batum.

Olshey says he has talked to Minny about sign and trade for Batum, but has not liked any proposal offered. Not looking to trade Batum.

I'm alright with this.

Dallas's fall from grace has been interesting to watch.

Looks like the Lakers Trojan horse worked. :)

Nash, please have 2 great years left in you. Please.

Blazers sign Joel Freeland and Victor Claver today. That Euro stash finally coming to fruition.

Olshey responds to Batum wanting Minnesota as #1 choice
I guess he likes mosquitoes and frostbite.

and he'll match any Batum offer. He's a rockstar in front of the media.

Tom Penny

So Glad the Celtics picked up Sean Williams. So close to a perfect line.

Min FGA-M 3PM-A FTA-M +/- OFF DEF TOT AST PF ST TO BS PTS
C-F 13:17 0-0 0-0 0-0 +20 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom