• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin

Banned
MKG just admitted that he only saw Jordan play for the Wizards and when the reporter mentioned that he didn't see good jordan MKG responded with, " I thought Wizards Jordan was best Jordan."

Bobcats are SCREWED.

Obviously trying his best not to get picked by the Bobcats, can you blame him?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
MKG just admitted that he only saw Jordan play for the Wizards and when the reporter mentioned that he didn't see good jordan MKG responded with, " I thought Wizards Jordan was best Jordan."

Bobcats are SCREWED.

6euUr.jpg

Bobcats are SCREWED.

The kid obviosuly doesn't know his basketball history, so I guess it's a good thing that you just said you wanted him to be a Wizard.

DCX

DCX
Knicks should take a look at Miles Plumlee to spell Tyson. Jerome Jordan is not a pro and JJ at C is laughable.

DCX

pilonv1

Howard Beck ‏@HowardBeckNYT
Asked why he wouldn't coach Knicks, Jax says: "There's just too much work that has to be done with that team." Calls it a "clumsy team."
Expand

28m Howard Beck Howard Beck ‏@HowardBeckNYT
In interview w/HBO Real Sports, Phil Jackson says he had zero interest in coaching Knicks. "I wasn't gonna take the job, that's for sure."

Howard Beck ‏@HowardBeckNYT

More Jax: "Stoudemire doesn't fit together well with Carmelo." Says Carmelo "has to be a better passer." Again, totally agree.

lolz

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
How the fuck is the guy projected to go #3 so ignorant about the game's history?

abuC

How the fuck is the guy projected to go #3 so ignorant about the game's history?

Because he's 18 and was busy traveling around the country on AAU teams.

I knew some D1 guys and they knew next to nothing about the NBA outside of marquee teams, not everyone has league pass or cares to learn the history of the game.

pilonv1

Yeah I think you'd be surprised how little some guys know about the game. I think training, playing, traveling and studying probably takes up most of their time.

Plus all the hangers on telling them how awesome they are.

And Knicks had little interest in hiring him, but that wouln't stop Phil from trying to tweak em and say "Oh I'm interested" and "I'll listen if they approach me right". LOL.

Hey, no shit Carmelo has to be a better passer. Welcome to 2012 Phil, though it might help if they can get a better offensive schemes in place and actual players who are not knocking on heavens' door. I'd love a guy like Mike Budenholzer as an OC but I won't hold my breath. Maybe Eddie Jordan?

DY_nasty

And Knicks had little interest in hiring him, but that wouln't stop Phil from trying to tweak em and say "Oh I'm interested" and "I'll listen if they approach me right". LOL.

Hey, no shit Carmelo has to be a better passer. Welcome to 2012 Phil, though it might help if they can get a better offensive schemes in place and actual players who are not knocking on heavens' door. I'd love a guy like Mike Budenholzer as an OC but I won't hold my breath. Maybe Eddie Jordan?
Just give him the HC job

fuck

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Just give him the HC job

fuck

He ain't going anywhere. Once Pop says FUCK THIS, Mike is taking over.

You know what happened last time a Spurs assistant left?

PJ Carlesimo went to Seattle/OKC and got fired a year in. PJ hired that goof ball coach as an assistant and now assistant beat us -_-

We also haven't advanced to the Finals since PJ left. Clearly the assistant coaches really coach the team and Pop's job is to basically yell during the time outs.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Summer League is going to be televised on NBAtv this year. Get excited?

YES! I can't wait to see who is this years Nikolaz Skitisvili (fuck trying to find the right spelling) and will cause me/my friends to jack their rating to 75-80 in 2k12 and then LOL at eachother 2 months later.

It's probably my favorite little summer tradition. Nothing like 3 hours of full court in the sun and then overhyping some summer league star because you are too tired to think right.

charsace

YES! I can't wait to see who is this years Nikolaz Skitisvili (fuck trying to find the right spelling) and will cause me/my friends to jack their rating to 75-80 in 2k12 and then LOL at eachother 2 months later.

It's probably my favorite little summer tradition. Nothing like 3 hours of full court in the sun and then overhyping some summer league star because you are too tired to think right.

You left out the T. It starts with a T. I can't spell it either.

I say Perry Jones will be the next Nikola/James White.

Yeah I don't know how to feel about Beal.

On one hand the guards at Florida took a shitton of bad shots.

But then he didn't shoot that great until late in the year.

He's a bit small. doesn't seem crazy explosive, his handle is meh apparently. If he wasn't 19-20, he probably wouldn't go as high.

This draft's guard crop has a ton of issues and are probably be propped up because the SG position is so ass now that everyone wants to find the next great one.

but IWMTB loves Beal so I'll take his word over my own as he watches waaaay more games than I do.

NBA-Gaf's Jay Bilas. He now has to diss a guy at the draft in front of his people. Like a G.

Redux

Banned
Beal is a pointguard. He even said he wants to develop and play point one day for a team. How the hell does that fit in with the Cavaliers.

DY_nasty

Beal is a pointguard. He even said he wants to develop and play point one day for a team. How the hell does that fit in with the Cavaliers.

Beal is not a point guard. Don't worry.

He's smart enough to handle running some sets and is capable of bring it up the floor, but he's a 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom