• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
This draft sucks. No stars, just a bunch of no-name scrubs. College ball blows because they all leave after their freshmen year so they can't build up that college superstar hype. Fucking shit draft.

There aren't any hyped superstar to be players other than Davis but this year's draft is absolutely loaded with starter caliber players. There is first round talent 5 to 6 spots deep in the second round.

Nori Chan

the memories ;_;

fyo0om.gif

We're going to have to have the yearly NBA-GAF Awards again, I wonder what would be the greatest NBA-GAF reaction moment...

YNOTBROOK (pick a moment)
Harden elbowed in the head
LINSANITY
War with certain NBA-GAF posters and a certain mod

c'mon guys I know there have been tons more

SamuraiX-

PJII at least knows he's bitchmade (oh god I'm already justifying shit...)

Rivers thinks his name is LeMichbe Jardant. He's gonna get a lot of empty ass stats..but hey he could be someone's YNB.

YNR?

Cryin'Rivers, RiverBeta, etc.

PJIII has a chance. Assuming Doug leaves his soul intact, I believe he can be developed into a productive starter if he's eased into it and isn't forced to be "the guy."

Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave
Spoke with Donte Greene. He will not be re-signed by the Kings. He's on an airplane. If he lands in time, he'll be on #CDNET tonight 2 talk.

Best of luck, Donte.

You were the best cheerleader we ever had. Too bad you could never learn to develop a shred of consistency.

Cryin'Rivers, RiverBeta, etc.

PJIII has a chance. Assuming Doug leaves his soul intact, I believe he can be developed into a productive starter if he's eased into it and isn't forced to be "the guy."

Best of luck, Donte.

You were the best cheerleader we ever had. Too bad you could never learn to develop a shred of consistency.

Doug would destroy Perry in training camp.

No Vaseline

50 bucks for all the expansions + early access + random bonus content and other shit

Armored Kill is gonna have hugh jazz maps to satiate your camping ass anyway;

i dont like the phrase "camping".
i prefer the phrase "reconnaissance with the ocassional sniping."

plus im a valuable asset to my team.
for example, when all the points are taken, im somestimes the only one (with my squadmates) that are on enemy points and what i'll do jump between squads until everyone has funneled through my spawn beacon.
lets play later, you me and smokey.

SamuraiX-

Samurai, tell your GM to grow a pair and let Morey rob him.

If you guys are targeting Drummond or Lillard, ya'll are better off just taking that Pau trade.

I wouldn't be surprised if Morey got Portland to budge @ #6 though. That'd give the Blazers 3-4 picks between #11-18. For Portland, you aren't getting a player who can come even close to complementing LA @ #6. Might as well try to keep building the team up with enough role player/solid starter guys in hopes to attract some big future free agent.

Canuck76

Banned
I just love how all his tattoos are completely antithetical to who he really is as a player.

Watching him in the NBA is gonna be absolutely comical.

Thing is i think he has talent, but he's got skip "tricky dick" bayless (and everyone else) in his ear hyping him up

HE'S A GAMER HE'S CLUTCH HE'LL TAKE THE LAST SHOT

LOOK AT THE BLOODLINES, LOOK AT THE WILL TO WIN

I doubt he'll handle not playing that first year very well at all and get all emo.

Jonm1010

Banned
Couple notes from espns draft special:

-Apparently Oklahoma LOVES Beal. Have been very aggressive trying to find a way to move up to get him.

- New Orleans believes rivers can be converte to point guard and rivers has said hea up for the challenge and in an interview said he wants new Orleans to pick him.

SamuraiX-

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Guard Jamal Crawford has officially sent his letter to the Portland Trail Blazers to become a free agent this summer.

So it's official. Wonder how much he's gonna demand from whoever tries to pick him up.

And I just realized the Blazers have like nobody on their roster right now. A lot of expiring contracts.

giri

So it's official. Wonder how much he's gonna demand from whoever tries to pick him up.

And I just realized the Blazers have like nobody on their roster right now. A lot of expiring contracts.

I would literally offer him only the minimum salary after his bull shit last year.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
If you think about it, Perkins and Ibaka plus picks for Dwight are a decent deal for Orlando.

in what universe is this a decent deal for Dwight?

Sheeit this wouldn't even be a good deal for Bynum...

KingGondo

Banned
in what universe is this a decent deal for Dwight?

Sheeit this wouldn't even be a good deal for Bynum...
Plus picks. I'd be willing to throw in Maynor, too.

I think it's ballpark. I'd rather have Ibaka, Perk and picks than 3 picks in the teens from Morey the Wizard.

Relax man, nothing's happening anyway, I'm just throwing scenarios out there. OKC's roster will look the same Friday as it does now (hopefully plus a guy like Draymond Green or Andrew Nicholson)

SamuraiX-

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/06/27/bucks-rockets-trade/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt2

But their offer of guard Kyle Lowry along with the 16th pick overall to the Sacramento Kings in exchange for the fifth pick overall and forward Chuck Hayes was rejected Wednesday by Sacramento, according to league sources.

I would've been okay with this. We probably could've taken Harkless @ #16 and gotten rid of Hayes's awful ass.

For the moment, the Kings will hold onto their first-round pick, though many around the league believe it is in play and will be dealt by the Kings before Thursday's Draft.

DA giving our FO too much credit.

In other news:
sam_amick
Sources say Baylor's Perry Jones is in Houston for a second visit with the Rockets that was scheduled today. He's ... http://t.co/qN3k6ELM

Morey got a plan, yo.

thekad

Banned
Lowry/#16/Patterson for #5
#12/#14 for #7

#5/#7/Morris/Kmart for Dwight

Sign Deron & Gordon

Deron
Gordon
Parsons
Scola
Dwight

Daryl_Morey_Houston_Rockets_general_manager.350w_263h.jpg

KingGondo

Banned
Lowry/#16/Patterson for #5
#12/#14 for #7

#5/#7/Morris/Kmart for Dwight

Sign Deron & Gordon

Deron
Gordon
Parsons
Scola
Dwight
Except this is a 4 player draft.

And Deron isn't even considering signing in Houston.

And the Hornets are gonna match any offer for Gordon.

Still... Plan the parade!

thekad

Banned
Send Scola somewhere for another pick or young player and send that to Orlando, too.

Deron
Gordon
Parsons
Pau Nowitzki 2.0
Dwight

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
But what about the Knicks?

Maybe they can find someone to take Amar''''''e if they include the rights to Chinese Magic and Novakaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom