• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznpxdd

i dont like the phrase "camping".
i prefer the phrase "reconnaissance with the ocassional sniping."

plus im a valuable asset to my team.
for example, when all the points are taken, im somestimes the only one (with my squadmates) that are on enemy points and what i'll do jump between squads until everyone has funneled through my spawn beacon.
lets play later, you me and smokey.

I'm gonna quit D3 and go back to BF3. How much is the new expo?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Can't wait for the draft to be done with so I don't have to see any more ridiculous mock drafts and less of the hilariously dumb fake trade proposals.

Jdez15

Banned
Can't wait for the draft to be done with so I don't have to see any more ridiculous mock drafts and less of the hilariously dumb fake trade proposals.

There has been a plethora of fake trades via twitter. So many fake accounts that are even tricking analysts! NBA Draft Week is crazy.

Jdez15

Banned
I believe the Cavs are staying put. Have already chosen MKG in their minds. He played with Kyrie Irving in highschool, seems like a good fit.

EDIT: and Chris Grant is the king of smokescreen.

Canuck76

Banned
Guys what if all this Houston trade stuff is just a really clever marketing ploy.

I mean they'll probably trade Lowry but maybe Morey is just trying to get his name out there and crap.

Outlaw

Banned
I'm convinced Morey is just some nerd who likes trading for shit instead of actually putting together a real basketball team.

ibdsXM6AxhjR53.gif

You have no idea what you're talking about.

I men't in the NBA.

I don't see any major issue Davis will have as a pick-and-roll scorer right away. He basically has every single attribute an NBA big man should have to excel in that area. He needs to work on his shot creation, but he should be able to score 15 PPG on super high efficiency with not a ton of difficulty and could get up to 22+ with more moves.

Jdez15

Banned
I don't see any major issue Davis will have as a pick-and-roll scorer right away. He basically has every single attribute an NBA big man should have to excel in that area. He needs to work on his shot creation, but he should be able to score 15 PPG on super high efficiency with not a ton of difficulty and could get up to 22+ with more moves.

All it takes is someone to be huffing and puffing down the court and it will knock him over.

KingGondo

Banned
What is up with OKC of all teams hyping up Beal? Is Presti trying to help Cho out?
That's a credible theory I've heard.

Part of the problem with it is that Beal himself said Presti told him that he wanted to trade up for him, and the article stated that Presti has been to at least 3 of Beal's games.

More likely explanation is that he's just doing his due diligence.

pilonv1

@ESPNAndyKatz Waiters could be in play at No. 4 to CLE, according to those close to Waiters

Number seven looking good.

Marcus Thompson ‏@gswscribe

Also means if Cavs take MKG & GSWs take Waiters, CLE may wanna trade RT @ESPNAndyKatz Waiters could be in play at No. 4 to Cleveland

YES!.gif

I believe they would give up Howard for just Westbrook.

I've been saying since the middle of this season that they should do Perkins and Westbrook. They'd take that in a heartbeat. I still don't think OKC will ever win a title with Westbrook starting as their PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom