• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked West: Is there any kind of consensus forming in there?

West said that, through the discussions, the Warriors have pretty much settled on “two or three” players that they’d take if they get to the GSW’s 7th slot.

And West suggested that if those players are all gone, the Warriors have the option to trade down to recoup multiple players.

West also said that at 7, the Warriors need a player who can help immediately, that they can’t wait around for a couple years for somebody to develop. And he said that first and foremost, the team needs and will add toughness in this draft.

Jerry West taking direct shots at Drummond, lol.

If Coach K couldn't handle Austin Rivers' attitude on the college level then there isn't a single coach in the NBA that can handle his attitude on the NBA level.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets fans did you see that Doc Rocket made a twitter account and confirmed its him lol

https://twitter.com/Thedocrocket

I'm sure I'm late with this... find it odd after all these years he makes a twitter account now :\

Brinbe

Yeah, read that. So GSW goes Waiters/Barnes if they dropped, or Drummond traded to Houston or whatever team moves up for him?

Damn, this draft!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Warriors are obviously drafting all the ugly so that they can make Curry the posterboy of California

Jdez15

Banned
Not happening lol Chris Grant is troling the shit out of you guys. MKG is our guy.
EDIT: In reply to the Waiters Cavs talk

diehard

Fleer
Number seven looking good.

CU7dx.gif

pilonv1

Don't be mad diehard, if you'd won the coin toss you'd be picking 8 and end up with Henson or Worst Zeller. Do you really want that?

edit: why is everyone going nuts over Beal atm?

Waiters hasn't worked out for any team and said he doesn't know where he's going to go Thursday night, even though a proposed promise is being reported. He said his agent, Rob Pelinka, may know but hasn't told him.

"I have no idea,'' Waiters said. "I haven't talked to nobody, honestly. He doesn't tell me nothing. He said he talked to a couple of teams. He said to keep working. He did not tell me. I don't know nothing. I'm just walking into the fire. We'll see.''
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/blog/_/name/katz_andy/id/8104180/news-notes-nba-draft

Waiters either has the worst agent or the best agent in the NBA. Nothing in between.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
how are you going to compare us to laker fans?

i feel like i was just slapped

yea that was a low fucking blow
looks at Smokey's avatar... and

Lowry/#16/Patterson for #5
#12/#14 for #7

#5/#7/Morris/Kmart for Dwight

Sign Deron & Gordon

Deron
Gordon
Parsons
Scola
Dwight

Daryl_Morey_Houston_Rockets_general_manager.350w_263h.jpg

Send Scola somewhere for another pick or young player and send that to Orlando, too.

Deron
Gordon
Parsons
Pau Nowitzki 2.0
Dwight

I rest my case..

Don't be mad diehard, if you'd won the coin toss you'd be picking 8 and end up with Henson or Worst Zeller. Do you really want that?

edit: why is everyone going nuts over Beal atm?

I hear his uncle works for Nintendo, like real high up like he's Miyamoto's Boss's Boss. And he got to play a higher end version of the WiiU. He said its like way better than anything a PC can do and it has like....a new Mario Bros and Smash Bros that look beyond real.

Buford, Mitch and Presti want the deets!

Blackace

I hear his uncle works for Nintendo, like real high up like he's Miyamoto's Boss's Boss. And he got to play a higher end version of the WiiU. He said its like way better than anything a PC can do and it has like....a new Mario Bros and Smash Bros that look beyond real.

Buford, Mitch and Presti want the deets!

I take back what I said about Rocket fans

diehard

Fleer
Wait, what? What'd I miss? Jazz don't have a single pick in the 1st round? Besides #18 which they gave to Houston.

why do you think we saw one of most epic tank jobs of all time, where management flat out said they were tanking? Our pick went to Minnesota

pilonv1

Wait, what? What'd I miss? Jazz don't have a single pick in the 1st round? Besides #18 which they gave to Houston.

If the Warriors lost their coin flip the Raptors would be picking 7th and Jazz 8th. Jazz now get the Warriors 2013 pick that's top 6 protected.

why do you think we saw one of most epic tank jobs of all time, where management flat out said they were tanking? Our pick went to Minnesota

lemonoftroy.jpg

Blackace

I think, if they show they want beal so much, it makes him look better than he really is. Thus, nabbing MKG and running out the back door while everyone fights over beal.

lol...

if the bobcats take Beal.. then the wiz most likely take Kidd..

Jonm1010

Banned
Doesnt have a GREAT jumpshot, and is really skinny.

I think people really underestimate his jumpshot.

I can't remember which espn show it was but they talked about how a third of the way through the season Anthony Davis asked calipari if he could have a few plays from long range and calipari responded that if you hit something like 45 threes in a row(or in x amount of time - it might not be that many shots) I'll consider it and Davis knocked down 47 or 48(or whatever it was) on his first try. It was enough to impress calipari is the point.

And before you point out his jumpshot percentage remember he only shot 16 or so open jump shots his entire college career so it's not really a large enough pool to judge his scoring.

SamuraiX-

I think people really underestimate his jumpshot.

I can't remember which espn show it was but they talked about how a third of the way through the season Anthony Davis asked calipari if he could have a few plays from long range and calipari responded that if you hit something like 45 threes in a row(or in x amount of time) I'll consider it and Davis knocked down 47 or 48 on his first try.

And before you point out his jumpshot percentage remember he only shot 16 or so open jump shots his entire college career so it's not really a large enough pool to judge his scoring.

To knock on his jump shot as a reason why he won't be productive on offense is ludicrous.

His mechanics are solid and he wants to keep improving. His game will come along eventually, probably sooner rather than later.

Delonte West ‏@CharleeRedz13
A Dwill...u need to come to Dallas mane man...we got a chance to win a championship here dog....dirk be the best playa u ever played with..
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

Delonte, you so crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom