• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Morey is no Wizard if he does that. Why would he want to be Orlando West?

Hey it's all good as long as we don't get Dwight right? So Houston will be Orlando West and have no draft picks while they'll watch Dwight walk away after the season :lol.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Uh yes? Houston is screwed regardless, they don't need to help the Lakers.

Yes but instead of at least getting something out of it and possibly not throwing away everything they'll instead be stuck with shit contracts and nothing to rebuild. But yes trading for Dwight straight up means Houston will be screwed over for years moreso than getting Bynum or even standing pant and tanking.

squicken

Hey it's all good as long as we don't get Dwight right? So Houston will be Orlando West and have no draft picks while they'll watching Dwight walk away after the season :lol.

Why would HOU take on a bunch of bad contracts and Bynum so the Lakers could get Dwight? I get that it's a good deal for LAL and ORL, but Lakers fans are essentially proposing HOU act as a garbage disposal and draft pick dispenser to help your team out.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Taking back big baby really sucks.

Someone on clutchfans said Big Baby is like one of Howards best friends. Morey probably thinks it will keep him in Houston lol

Nelo Ice

Banned
Why would HOU take on a bunch of bad contracts and Bynum so the Lakers could get Dwight? I get that it's a good deal for LAL and ORL, but Lakers fans are essentially proposing HOU act as a garbage disposal and draft pick dispenser to help your team out.

I don't think Houston throws away everything and takes all those bad contracts if it's to facilitate a Bynum move. The reason they're throwing everything is to get Dwight if they get Bynum I doubt the price is nearly as high. With that said I wouldn't be surprised if Morey did screw himself over to get Bynum anyway.

Laker fans think the whole league is their garbage disposal considering how uniformly dumb their trade ideas are

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Id rather just be complete shit either way than help the Lakers get better.

Bydumb has always been a backup plan if they couldn't do it themselves, getting rid of Scola :( takes LA out of the gross three way.

Branduil

Well we know it doesn't lead to the 2nd round

itSpARreIHolH.gif

Honestly, I'd rather take a wild crazy shot at Dwight than trade less for Bynum if I'm Houston. It will probably backfire, but Dwight is a clear cut top 5 player in the NBA. Those guys you take a chance on, IMO.

Orlando ends up with the best deal available, I ain't mad.

No hedo, no jrich, no duhon, no davis, plus prospects, Martin, picks and maybe Parsons.

But Hou ends up being meh and Dwight is in a shittier version of ORL lulz. I'm ok with this

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Hey it's all good as long as we don't get Dwight right? So Houston will be Orlando West and have no draft picks while they'll watch Dwight walk away after the season :lol.

Thing is, where the fuck is he gonna walk too?

Not Brooklyn.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Honestly, I'd rather take a wild crazy shot at Dwight than trade less for Bynum if I'm Houston. It will probably backfire, but Dwight is a clear cut top 5 player in the NBA. Those guys you take a chance on, IMO.

Yeah I'm saying Bynum is the safer trade since it won't backfire nearly as bad as throwing away everything and the kitchen sink for Dwight.

Thing is, where the fuck is he gonna walk too?

Not Brooklyn.

Apparently Dallas is his 2nd option and they will have the cap space to get him.

Yup. Have to at least try, you rarely even get the opportunity.

Apparently Dallas is his 2nd option and they will have the cap space to get him.

I doubt Dwight leaves all those monies on the table. No S&T available, dude is gonna be stuck where ever he is traded.

Dwight in HOU with all his shitty ORL friends is ultra karma. Now stfu and play for that 1st round exit.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Yup. Have to at least try, you rarely even get the opportunity.

I doubt Dwight leaves all those monies on the table. No S&T available, dude is gonna be stuck where ever he is traded.

Dwight in HOU with all his shitty ORL friends is ultra karma. Now stfu and play for that 1st round exit.

Houston better hope he stays otherwise they will be completely and utterly screwed lol.

lol, everyone loves Kobe so much in international ball. Lebron so jealous, I bet.

You know your idea is absolutely terrible when Sancha admits that Houston should go all in for Dwight and forget the Lakers.

It's not terrible, it's just safe. Safe isn't good enough. Gotta go for it. But to call it terrible isn't correct, either. But I'd go for Dwight.

Kogepan

He already said he won't re-sign with them.

It will be amazing if it happens though. By December the Rockets will be out the playoff race and Morey will be desperately trying to get someone to eat the Hedo/Jrich contracts along with D12.

Matrix

Hmmm clutchfans keeps locking the threads about the rockets following those players... odd, unless Clutch was contacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom