• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He already said he won't re-sign with them.

It will be amazing if it happens though. By December the Rockets will be out the playoff race and Morey will be desperately trying to get someone to eat the Hedo/Jrich contracts along with D12.

Dwight said he won't re-up with anyone but Brooklyn, so not sure how much that matters.

Nelo Ice

Banned
You know your idea is absolutely terrible when Sancha admits that Houston should go all in for Dwight and forget the Lakers.

He's the Morey of GAF. Needs Dwight in a Laker uni at all costs.

I won't even be mad if we don't get Dwight. If the deal goes through Orlando will obviously get the best package available. I'm just thinking how bad Houston will be if they can't keep him, since that's also extremely possible even if we got him.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

It will be amazing if it happens though. By December the Rockets will be out the playoff race and Morey will be desperately trying to get someone to eat the Hedo/Jrich contracts along with D12.

Said the same thing to every team besides the Nets who can't get him now.

squicken

I'm hoping that ORL has to choose between salary dump and young players. Morey has been pretty decent in the draft so maybe a couple of his picks can be piece guys. But if he has to give them all up AND take on bad contracts I just don't see the point

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
All these Iguodala 3s must be making Knux uneasy

a good set up and find by ynb
no. noooooooooo

giga

RMEuR.png

Nelo Ice

Banned
I'm hoping that ORL has to choose between salary dump and young players. Morey has been pretty decent in the draft so maybe a couple of his picks can be piece guys. But if he has to give them all up AND take on bad contracts I just don't see the point

That's why I think it's a bad idea to throw away everything when the only thing that'll convince him to stay his having his bird rights. IMO only way you throw it all away is if you'll have the pieces available to convince him to stay besides his bird rights. Like if OKC had the balls they should try to move Ibaka and Harden since a Westbrook/Durant/Dwight combo sounds way more dangerous than what they have now and they have the depth to withstand losing those 2 guys.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
king gondo on the bottom right checking out dat long athletic ass

lolbrook

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Houston Rockets ‏@HoustonRockets
I like it. RT @FakeClyde: Good idea by the Rockets Twitter account to do this. Getting this publicity should get them to 100K followers.

WTF are they really trolling Rockets fans or trying to play it off now like it's not a big deal.

Shit isn't cool, wtf is going on with my team.

Cloudy

Banned
Has CP3 played in the 2nd half? Hope that thumb is okay. Deron is probably a better starter for this team though

thekad

Banned
"Houston Rockets ‏@HoustonRockets
I like it. RT @FakeClyde: Good idea by the Rockets Twitter account to do this. Getting this publicity should get them to 100K followers.

WTF are they really trolling Rockets fans or trying to play it off now like it's not a big deal.

Shit isn't cool, wtf is going on with my team.

Dude, obviously they wouldn't break a huge blockbuster trade by following Chris Duhon's twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom