• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
LOL @ ex Knicks fans rocking Brooklyn Nets T-shirts/jerseys. It's like y'all forgetting what franchise y'all trying to switch over to. The Nets at their highest point when they were winning with Kidd and going to the finals still couldn't get people in The Tri-State area to care one bit. A whole fucking state couldn't give two fucks about them and now they're moving to a NYC borough and y'all expect to things miraculous change over night? A fresh coat of a paint isn't going to cover the shit stain that is The Nets organization. Anyone who's rocking a Brooklyn Nets shirt who isn't from Brooklyn is a straight up clown.

I have never seen so many meltdowns in the offseason before..

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
LOL @ ex Knicks fans rocking Brooklyn Nets T-shirts/jerseys. It's like y'all forgetting what franchise y'all trying to switch over to. The Nets at their highest point when they were winning with Kidd and going to the finals still couldn't get people in The Tri-State area to care one bit. A whole fucking state couldn't give two fucks about them and now they're moving to a NYC borough and y'all expect to things miraculous change over night? A fresh coat of a paint isn't going to cover the shit stain that is The Nets organization. Anyone who's rocking a Brooklyn Nets shirt who isn't from Brooklyn is a straight up clown.

Knicks at their highest point in the last 10 years won a playoff game.

giga

Just admit it. Prokhorov and Jay-Z owns this shit and will end up with more playoff wins than the Knicks in the last 10 years.

SamuraiX-

Jason Jones ‏@mr_jasonjones
Coach Smart is spending some time after practice working with Thomas Robinson on post moves

#thankyoubasedkeith

Glad they've already recognized that his fuckball offense ain't gonna cut it.

His agent had him cancel all workouts and no one saw him.

Or talked to him.

Or took physical information on him.

Then the delusions started happening as scouts started desperately looking for superstars where they weren't and the best way for that to happen is with "mystery" around the player.

Nobody gave a shit about the Nets cause it's a pain in the ass to get out there to watch games

Knicks games are conveniently in the middle of Manhattan. Nets games are going to be sold out forever as well being in downtown Brooklyn

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Packed because it was the only option in NY. Mad or not.

Now people have a chance to choose between arenas, and they're choosing "fuck this shit".

No they are choosing to be straight up clowns, son!

so butthurt and insecure. first of all you don't have to be from BK, its still NY. second knicks are the shittiest organization in sports history. They are the worst. Enjoy tainted decades of perpetual failure.

charsace

No they are choosing to be straight up clowns, son!

I'm just happy that New York finally has more than one team in the state. Its never made any sense to me that a shithole like Florida has more than one team while NY only has one team.

That isn't even really related to being a PG or not.. but ok..
Westbrook is a dumb ass that will make a lot of dumb plays, but he such a great athlete that its hard to burn him. Lillard is a dumbass without the all world athleticism.

Nobody gave a shit about the Nets cause it's a pain in the ass to get out there to watch games

Knicks games are conveniently in the middle of Manhattan. Nets games are going to be sold out forever as well being in downtown Brooklyn

Downtown? That shit is in Fort Greene.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
so butthurt and insecure. first of all you don't have to be from BK, its still NY. second knicks are the shittiest organization in sports history. They are the worst. Enjoy tainted decades of perpetual failure.

qS60x.png

charsace

Faton for Kemba who says no? Both teams get their hometown guys back. Win-win for everyone.

Lillard doesn't know how to get the ball to bigs. Leonard is a big target, but Lillard isn't good at getting him the ball at all.

No, it's not New York. It's The BROOKLYN Nets. No one from the other outer boroughs is gonna be caught dead rocking anything Brooklyn.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The Knicks told you, me, everyone on the planet they were going to match. I don't get what the fast one was here.

You wanna talk about fast ones, how about the Knicks front office running and hiding when Houston had to deliver the offer sheet so they could try to squeeze out an extra day to make The Rockets wait?

Or how about the fact that the Knicks could have just avoided this whole dumb situation by making him a solid offer in the first place, instead of sending him out to fish for offers from other teams? And then chasing after Steve Nash and Jason Kidd while he was doing so, and having the Felton trade lined up the minute that offer sheet was signed?

*applause* well fucking said.

RBH

The Knicks told you, me, everyone on the planet they were going to match. I don't get what the fast one was here.

You wanna talk about fast ones, how about the Knicks front office running and hiding when Houston had to deliver the offer sheet so they could try to squeeze out an extra day to make The Rockets wait?

Or how about the fact that the Knicks could have just avoided this whole dumb situation by making him a solid offer in the first place, instead of sending him out to fish for offers from other teams? And then chasing after Steve Nash and Jason Kidd while he was doing so, and having the Felton trade lined up the minute that offer sheet was signed?

Yup.

Downtown? That shit is in Fort Greene.

ehhhh it's a busy part of Brooklyn and a lot of trains go there. a lot of people will flock to the games because it will be convenient, I personally like the area it's around

You're missing the point. MSG is packed whether we're good or bad.

for the last decade, MSG was packed only when stars and elite teams came into town to watch visiting teams/players lay the smackdown. I can assure you "packed' did not occur on most run-of-the-mill regular season nights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom