• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pa0801_donuts_lg.jpg

LuchaShaq

Banned
Marc Gasol, Millsap, Manu, Ellis, Redd, Boozer, Willis Reid...

Sure there are tons more it's not unheard of in the slightest

Gilbert was 2nd in the league (or third I forget) one season and he was a damn 2nd rounder and an all star as well. Even with his insane antics he never had 10% as much hype as Lin.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Gilbert was 2nd in the league (or third I forget) one season and he was a damn 2nd rounder and an all star as well. Even with his insane antics he never had 10% as much hype as Lin.

Forgot about Agent Zero...

Marc Gasol, Millsap, Manu, Ellis, Redd, Boozer, Willis Reid...

Sure there are tons more it's not unheard of in the slightest
Yeah. I guess I just don't recall anyone going on that kind of a run. He was tearing it up every night, hitting game winners etc., for like 3 weeks straight

In his case I don't think he's all star level, I just think he had a crazy rare streak of shooting.

Blackace

Yeah. I guess I just don't recall anyone going on that kind of a run. He was tearing it up every night, hitting game winners etc., for like 3 weeks straight

In his case I don't think he's all star level, I just think he had a crazy rare streak of shooting.

They won 8 straight... lol...

diehard

Fleer

the start of last season Millsap was like that... had that insane game in Miami.

Kevtones

Royce White approached the Blazers' bench and started jawing with players while Nolan Smith was on the ground motionless from an elbow to the temple. Disorder or not, what a POS.

FLY MOAR, douche.

Royce White approached the Blazers' bench and started jawing with players while Nolan Smith was on the ground motionless from an elbow to the temple. Disorder or not, what a POS.

FLY MOAR, douche.

Way to not know the whole story. Blazer bigs approached Zoran Dragic after thinking he purposely hurt Smith. They told Zoran "We'll see you after the game" Royce replied with "You'll see me first"

Blackace

FLY MOAR, douche.

Defending his teammate from being threatened is actually pretty dope

Kevtones

Way to not know the whole story. Blazer bigs approached Zoran Dragic after thinking he purposely hurt Smith. They told Zoran "We'll see you after the game"
Royce replied with "You'll see me first"

Way to not know the whole story. This first approach happened directly after. Royce re-approached later as documented by one of the dudes pulling his zoom from Smith's flickering eyelids.

The man who first approached Dragic had been elbowed and put on a stretcher by Dragic in a prior SL game last year (or in 2010).

Way to not know the whole story. This first approach happened directly after. Royce re-approached later as documented by one of the dudes pulling his zoom from Smith's flickering eyelids.

The man who first approached Dragic had been elbowed and put on a stretcher by Dragic in a prior SL game last year (or in 2010).

If he dies, he dies. Summer league is supposed to be an EXHIBITION!!!!

This still doesn't change anything, the guy was going after Zoran because he thought he did it on purpose. You can see in the video he did not. Royce stepped in and defended his teammate and that makes him a bad person?

This is a dumb argument anyway, we should all just be glad Nolan's okay.

Kevtones

This still doesn't change anything, the guy was going after Zoran because he thought he did it on purpose. You can see in the video he did not. Royce stepped in and defended his teammate and that makes him a bad person?

I'm not going to get in a Metta-elbow debate and I agree thy defending is a-okay... I just really hate that he went back. Nolan was on the court for a while, got taken out in a neck brace/stretcher, and the game got called. At that point; it's time to drop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom