• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is that it's not really a relevant stat. Not all TOs are the passer's fault.

Nash passing to Pau, Dwight, Kobe, etc probably means that he's not going to cough up the rock as much. And they can all finish.

Same with Dwight passing out--he can throw it multiple people who can shoot, drive, pass, and penetrate better than anyone on his squad now. Hacking Dwight to put Nash, Kobe and others in the penalty--because they will almost certainly draw fouls, is just dumb.

We've gone from "they might not gel" to "D12 would've been eaten in other eras" to "Nash is a turnover machine" to "Too old!".

We get it, you're shook. Just come out and say it. It's a better option than pretending otherwise with these lolarguments.
How the fuck am I shook? Are you serious?

I haven't changed my argument at all. Everything I said still stands.

What it comes down to is that you are desperately overrating this fictional team while ignoring the most obvious of flaws in hopes to do.....???

Imma put it like this and leave it here:

SUCK WHOEVER'S DICK YOU NEED TO GET HOWARD, BEAT-OKC, AND MEET US IN THE FINALS.

You don't know how bad I want the heat to go up against this dream team you clowns have running around in your head...

billups-1-120716.jpg

How the fuck am I shook? Are you serious?

I haven't changed my argument at all. Everything I said still stands.

What it comes down to is that you are desperately overrating this fictional team while ignoring the most obvious of flaws in hopes to do.....???

Imma put it like this and leave it here:

SUCK WHOEVER'S DICK YOU NEED TO GET HOWARD, BEAT-OKC, AND MEET US IN THE FINALS.

You don't know how bad I want the heat to go up against this dream team you clowns have running around in your head...
hoypdoy.gif

Melting down before Howard is even on the Lakers? Wow...

Also, love the pickup for the Celtics with Lee. Solid move. Wish Lakers made that one.

Not sure why Houston did this. Or how much Cs could even give him. I'm a bit surprised some other team didn't throw more money the way teams have thrown more money around so far.

linsivvi

Also, love the pickup for the Celtics with Lee. Solid move. Wish Lakers made that one.

Not sure why Houston did this. Or how much Cs could even give him. I'm a bit surprised some other team didn't throw more money the way teams have thrown more money around so far.

How could you love a move that made the Celtics better? :p

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

If its just Johnson it really makes no sense. The most he can get is 4.2 million according to Hollinger.

Not the biggest Lee fan (I'll never forgive you for missing that layup NEVER) but the difference between him and Allen is completely minimal and Lee is a good 10 years younger. It's a really good move for the Celtics.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
They already have Bradley and Jet on the roster. What do they need Lee for? Johnson would have brought more to the team than Lee will.

Considering Bradley has zero functional shoulders right now I'm not exactly sure how much faith you could put in him. More depth is never a bad thing. They gave up nothing for a player who will be contributing, whether its as a starter or coming off the bench.

Considering Bradley has zero functional shoulders right now I'm not exactly sure how much faith you could put in him. More depth is never a bad thing. They gave up nothing for a player who will be contributing, whether its as a starter or coming off the bench.

If Bradley is going to take a while to get healthy that makes this a better trade. I still don't like them giving up Johnson though because Sullinger is going to be injury prone.

masud

Banned
How is it that teams like the Celtics can get Courtney Lee for Jujuan fucking Johnson but the Knicks have to give up every second round pick for the next decade to get players like Raymond Felton who Portland could not wait to get rid of?

giga

How is it that teams like the Celtics can get Courtney Lee for Jujuan fucking Johnson but the Knicks have to give up every second round pick for the next decade to get players like Raymond Felton who Portland could not wait to get rid of?

image.php

Danny Ainge has a winning smile.

thekad

Banned
Morey :lol

Lin and 11 PFs.

Actually, it looks like we're getting the Bobcats 2013 2nd and some more non-guaranteed contracts to use for Dwight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom