• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Lark and Pimp are going to turn this place into RealGM bad.

Fucking hell. Too much stupid.

Yeah, NBA GAF is heading into RealGM land at record speeds. It's hard for me to fathom that someone over 12 years old actually made some of these posts.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Yeah, NBA GAF is heading into RealGM land at record speeds. It's hard for me to fathom that someone over 12 years old actually made some of these posts.

Why would anyone want to let Nash play point-guard with how astoundingly he turns the ball over? He should just play shooting-guard, imo. That's what he's best at: shooting. No wonder the Suns never won anything -- you could never run a proper offense with such a turnover prone PG.

KingJ2002

chill guys... it's not that serious. can we all just get along?

in the mean time... good pick up by the celtics.

Lakers need to get on Jordan Hill & Brandon Rush ASAP!

Why would anyone want to let Nash play point-guard with how astoundingly he turns the ball over? He should just play shooting-guard, imo. That's what he's best at: shooting. No wonder the Suns never won anything -- you could never run a proper offense with such a turnover prone PG.
I mean he had to be making that point to rile everyone up, right? It makes no sense...

Hows Portland these days?

It makes no sense to the mentally incapable I guess?

Nash's biggest weakness is the Lakers two toughest opponent's biggest strengths.

And Dwight's biggest strength isn't OKC's or MIA's biggest weakness? Bron Wade YnB and Durant would take more of an advantage of Nash than Dwight would take of Joel Anthony or Kendrick Perkins?

Kwhit10

So glad the Celtics traded JJJ for Lee. JJJ was a tweener who was underwhelming. Lee will probably start next year since Bradley is not likely to be healthy by October.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Woodson has extracted the donuts out of RayRay

2pgpw.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Felton's interview sounds more positive than Amare's.

too bad the summer league teams stinks

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Javale is really getting 4 years $44 million? Really?

There are far worse deals being made this offseason. He has some series talent at times. And he's the dumbest player I've ever seen at other times. I'd rather spend $10m a year on him than someone like, say, Crash.

squicken

WTF is Morey doing?

He renounced Lee earlier this month. He was never coming back. I know nothing of Johnson so I can't say anything about what was available to get back, but his contract is nothing. Could just be he did for Lee what he did for Camby. Let him pick his team then make the numbers work

Pimpwerx

waaaaah i cant argue with someone so i put them on ignore

waaaah

Yeah. Basketball Reasons is just a fount of intelligent discussion.... You should put more thought into these replies. If you find my posts worthless, just put me on ignore. It works for me, and it keeps me from silly quibbling over nonsense. PEACE.

SUPREME1

Banned
Philander, who has been living in the Philippines for nearly 50 years, said he wanted to explain to his son that he didn't abandon his family in the United States

Riiiiiight.

29 kids, 16 mothers... yeah, not the kind to just up and leave!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom