• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Rudolph just compared Orlando conducting this situation to WWE lol. Also he's been saying all day that Dwight was moved to come to LA because of the Dodger fans giving him love even though he didn't say he wanted to join and was hated everywhere else. Also if Orlando doesn't make a move they seriously think that they can still make a run with Dwight and can convince him to stay.

squicken

Another 3-for-1, 3rd time this summer. RT @SpearsNBAYahoo: #Rockets get 2nd rd pick & JaJuan Johnson,E'Twaun Moore & Sean Williams for C Lee - Adam Wexler ‏@awexler

Lots of assets and contracts to move

linsivvi

He renounced Lee earlier this month. He was never coming back. I know nothing of Johnson so I can't say anything about what was available to get back, but his contract is nothing. Could just be he did for Lee what he did for Camby. Let him pick his team then make the numbers work

He sounds like a nice guy. I'm glad he's not running my team. Nice guys finish last.

Another 3-for-1, 3rd time this summer. RT @SpearsNBAYahoo: #Rockets get 2nd rd pick & JaJuan Johnson,E'Twaun Moore & Sean Williams for C Lee - Adam Wexler ‏@awexler

Lots of assets and contracts to move

That's a lot to give up, Ainge. But I guess with this year's draft class and with the others who are staying I guess they felt Johnson was expendable.

Not sure how I feel about this

Kwhit10

That's a lot to give up, Ainge. But I guess with this year's draft class and with the others who are staying I guess they felt Johnson was expendable.

Those guys weren't getting playing time anyways. And with the Celtics health issues I'm glad we got Lee. Bradley won't be ready at the start of the season anyways.

You should feel good about this, I think Moore could turn into a decent player but JJJ won't get anywhere until he decides to finally bulk up. Lee is a good player who will actually get playing time

Tom Penny

Ainge putting in work this off season. Supposedly looking into Blatche..not sure about that one. That means X-mas or Joseph makes the team now that Moore is gone.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
This thread needs more rubio gifs.
RickyDance2.gif

Emwitus

That Felton interview has me feeling confident. He's in shape and fired up to be back in NY.

Copeland is ass.

Well, he impressed me in the final minutes of this knicks-toronto game...Two clutch 3 pointers. One contested step back and can dribble decently from the few minutes i've seen for his height.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Wallace can help teams win basketball games though.

They could have not wasted their #6 pick (that would have put them over the top to get dwight) and still VASTLY overpaid crash who is going to age horribly due to his style of play.'

A guy like Joe johnson will age fine because he is a good shooter/skilled. Crash has effort and athleticism. Not alot else.

They could have not wasted their #6 pick (that would have put them over the top to get dwight) and still VASTLY overpaid crash who is going to age horribly due to his style of play.'

A guy like Joe johnson will age fine because he is a good shooter/skilled. Crash has effort and athleticism. Not alot else.

It's one of the worst trades in NBA history, but that doesn't have to do with Wallace being a better basketball player than McGee.

Kwhit10

Greg Payne ‏@GregPayne_ESPN

E'Twaun just headed up the stairs and, presumably, out of the arena.

Hope this means the deal is done and not in trouble.

masud

Banned
Do you really think that a month is enough to go from in shape to that? There's more to being in real NBA shape than shedding weight. Don't get your hopes up.

Lol whatever. Sucks how much hate Felton is gonna get for this Lin stuff when we should have had them both. At least initially, Feltons a New York kind of player and the fans will love him again just like they did before.

Edit: Actual recent Feton Pics.
WCVuw.png

k1tTY.png

And we're still 3 months out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom