• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
per 48 extrapolation stats are not the same as accumulated +/- per 48

there's a distinct, obvious difference
No its not that different at all. Extrapolation is extrapolation.

Anyway they also allow 4% FG% with him off the floor, slightly more EFG, and block less shots.

Something something ...

Its not extrapolation.

You're thinking of individual averages per48 where people simply stretch existing numbers to reach an "estimate"

Pkaz01

WojYahooNBA
Shannon Brown has reached agreement with the Suns, agent Mark Bartelstein says.

KBergCBS
Shannon Brown's deal with Phoenix is $7 million for two years.

fuck two years of brown? ugh i guess i should be content that it wasnt any longer. From gordon to mayo to brown. Oh well the front office did what they could.

per 48 extrapolation stats are not the same as accumulated +/- per 48

there's a distinct, obvious difference

Its not extrapolation.

You're thinking of individual averages per48 where people simply stretch existing numbers to reach an "estimate"

Lets see the classic no response to being found objectively wrong that we've all come to know.

He's banned.

tumblr_lzva5awtB61qa6kqao1_500.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ZachLowe_SI
Cavs will sign Jon Leuer, waived this week by Houston.

Good pickup by the Cavs.

Wolves put in a claim as well but missed out. The all white team takes a hit.

Where are the stats that prove they are arguably the worst defensive frontcourt in the league?

You can't just make a statement like that and not have actual data to back it up.

McGee on the bench: Team DRtg of 105
McGee on the court: Team DRtg of 110

Faried on the bench: 103 Team DRtg
Faried on the court: 109 Team DRtg

Considering that the other frontcourt players on the Nuggets kind of pretty terrible defensively, those are kind of awful stats.

Blackface

Banned
So NBA jerseys allowed advertising as of 2012-2013.

Get wait to buy my first Toronto Mcdonalds, Rogers, Bell, Royal Bank of Canada jersey.

Babalu.

If Vegas has Bulls 8-1 to chip, it wouldn't be LeBron for Boozer. It'd be Bosh for Boozer.

No Bosh, no chip for Miami. Bosh was like Gandolph in Return of the King. Bron kept looking from him to show up and save the day.

I appreciate LOTR references. You da man.

So NBA jerseys allowed advertising as of 2012-2013.

Get wait to buy my first Toronto Mcdonalds, Rogers, Bell, Royal Bank of Canada jersey.

Trax, if Dwight becomes a Laker:

We aren't talking about the Raptors, stop changing the subject. The Raptors are shit, I get it, good one. You are so creative.

The fact is, Players in their prime don't flock to LA, and never have. This is regardless of sport.

You will not get Dwight Howard. He and his agent both know you will have to trade away valuable pieces for that to happen. He will be constantly compared to Shaq, and when Kobe is old and worthless (sooner then later), it will be all on Dwight to lead an entire team, just like with the Magic. Phill Jackson won't be there to bail him out, and the new CBA is going to make it so you can't make lop-sided trades and pay them truck loads of money due to Bird Rights. The Lakers also have no good, young talent.

It isn't happening. I already made my bet on it.

cacophony

“I think it’s too much, I think they're gonna look back three years from now and say we maybe could have used this to go out and get another player,” Stackhouse said. ... “I think it’s going to hamper them.”

Lin “was great” for the Knicks last year, Stackhouse said, but even “the cable man” – Knicks owner and Cablevision head James Dolan – said it “was a little bit too much.” Stackhouse feels that Raymond Felton, who the Knicks acquired in a sign-and-trade with the Blazers last week, is “a better point guard than Jeremy Lin right now.”

Stackhouse, who signed a one-year deal with the Nets earlier this month, also doesn’t think the added marketability of Lin due to his Asian American heritage will help in Houston.
“I don’t think they’re gonna sell that much [merchandise],”
Stackhouse said.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/behindthemic/#/nba/2012/07/19/0719.bm_nba_jeremy_lin

i6CGxGeGRIRBg.gif

Well if anyone know about overpaid NBA players..

squicken

Chris Rock ‏@chrisrock

Jeremy linn I've never seen grown men hate on another mans money like this in my life .

Needs to be said again. I've never seen an NBA player's contract this maligned publicly by his peers

Omega

Banned
Chris Rock ‏@chrisrock

Jeremy linn I've never seen grown men hate on another mans money like this in my life .

Needs to be said again. I've never seen an NBA player's contract this maligned publicly by his peers

Still blows my mind how he can't even spell his name correctly.

As a guard this should be the last contract he gets based on his "potential" to be better than what he is.

Someone must not know how the NBA works.

Errbody gets paid. All it takes is one GM that thinks he can fix you...

we just signed Kwame Brown...

Darko still has teams looking for him.

OJ isn't big as fuck but he'll have a few games where he scores in bunches and boom. That will be enough.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom