• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I know who Pimp is!

Ringo202008.jpg

Ppppftttt, he wishes!

Emwitus

Totally random but here in plano, tx we broke a record high temp that has stood for 73yrs in D-town. 107F. It did feel extraordinarily hot out there today.

Who needs Stiemsma anyways?

The team that just was desperate enough to sign Jason Collins needed Stiesma. This is why I am so glad we were able to bring back Hill. He's nothing special but he's better than the trash like Collins you have to wade through when trying to sign a backup big for cheap money.

The team that just was desperate enough to sign Jason Collins needed Stiesma. This is why I am so glad we were able to bring back Hill. He's nothing special but he's better than the trash like Collins you have to wade through when trying to sign a backup big for cheap money.

Yeah, I was joking about that. I wish we could've kept Stiemsma, he was a decent young backup, but the Celtics couldn't match his offer.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I need to start bracing myself for Biyombo's 10+ mil contract

Mullens is gonna trick some team into thinking he's AmeriDirk too

Yeah, I was joking about that. I wish we could've kept Stiemsma, he was a decent young backup, but the Celtics couldn't match his offer.

I knew you were joking. Nobody would ever be excited about a Collins brother. Anyway, the Celts are kind of fucked if KG goes down or doesn't play at the level he did last year. They are counting a lot on 2 rookies (undersized Sully and shitty Melo) and a scrub.

I knew you were joking. Nobody would ever be excited about a Collins brother. Anyway, the Celts are kind of fucked if KG goes down or doesn't play at the level he did last year. They are counting a lot on 2 rookies (undersized Sully and shitty Melo) and a scrub.

What team isn't fucked when one of their star players goes down?

What team isn't fucked when one of their star players goes down?

I guess it wouldn't even have to be an injury. What if KG starts playing more like his age? They don't really have anyone to take the load off him. I guess you could say the same for the Spurs and Duncan and the Lakers and Kobe.

DY_nasty

I can't think of too many teams that relied more heavily on one player than the Celtics did with KG.

Maybe PHX with Nash. Definitely LMA in Portland. DJ in Charloltte.

SamuraiX-

Cavs rookie Dion Waiters out of shape at summer league
As you read this, remember that I didn’t favor the Cavs selecting Dion Waiters at No. 4.

But I also know it’s premature to say this was a lousy pick because Waiters played poorly in three summer-league games, averaging 12.3 points but shooting only 30 percent from the field.

The big problem was Waiters showed up at least 10 pounds overweight and out of shape.

Smart? Nope.

But the message should be clear: Waiters needs to shape up physically and mentally. He has the arrogance you find in some East Coast playground legends. Listening to Dion Waiters, you know that he thinks Dion Waiters is the greatest player he’s ever seen.

E L I T E

S W A G

HALL OF FAAAAAMMMMMEE

cacophony

Uni Watch News Ticker: “I saw the Spring 2013 Adidas NBA Catalog and there are some new on-court offerings,” says Chris Blackstone. “There are new jerseys for Christmas Day and for home weekend games during the second half of season, called the Winter Court jerseys. They’re monochrome like the all-black Miami uniforms from the past couple years, but in team colors. Also, there are Hardwood Classic jerseys for Indiana (home from 1997-98 through 2004-05), Milwaukee (late ’90s), Chicago (mid-’90s alternate), Atlanta (late-’90s road), Miami (late-’90s alternate), Sacramento (mid-’90s alternate), Phoenix (1990s alternate), Philly (early-’90s road), Cleveland (mid-’90s road), Toronto (late-’90ss home), Houston (late-’90s road), and Utah (late-’90s road).”

Kornheiser_Why.JPG

those should be forgotten forever

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Great game between the Bucks and Cz

top 5 game of all time

put that shit on espn classic

Pimpwerx

And people still wonder why Lebron left that franchise for dead? It seems like if they don't get the #1 pick (which is usually a consensus pick) they don't know what to do with the draft. Wasted a lottery pick on Tristan last season, and wasted another one on Busboy this season. Cleveland's FO is full of comic sans fail. PEACE.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
And people still wonder why Lebron left that franchise for dead? It seems like if they don't get the #1 pick (which is usually a consensus pick) they don't know what to do with the draft. Wasted a lottery pick on Tristan last season, and wasted another one on Busboy this season. Cleveland's FO is full of comic sans fail. PEACE.

Except the FO is completely different from when Lebron was there.

pilonv1

So the Warriors nearly won more games in Summer League than the bobcats did in a whole season.

Probably would have beaten them if they played each other too.

Jenkins
Thompson
Barnes
Tyler
Ezili

Bazemore
Burrell

could easily win 8 games.

DY_nasty

So the Warriors nearly won more games in Summer League than the bobcats did in a whole season.

Probably would have beaten them if they played each other too.

Jenkins
Thompson
Barnes
Tyler
Ezili

Bazemore
Burrell

could easily win 8 games.

MKGODCHRIST would shut them all down. Simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom