• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat vs Thunder on Christmas?

So who will the Lakers play? Probably Celtics. Or, can you believe, the Clippers? Is such a thing possible?

I bet LAC vs LAL opening night with Celtics in store on Christmas.

Mia vs OKC
Bos vs LAL
NYK vs BKN
LAC vs Mem

4 key Xmas games is my bet.

Edit: They'll be a 5th one like GSW vs Portland or something, too.

The Bulls already have SG. They need a PG or PF.

They have a PF in Gibson. They need a PG badly, though.

thekad

Banned

So who will the Lakers play? Probably Celtics. Or, can you believe, the Clippers? Is such a thing possible?

Mia vs OKC
Bos vs LAL
NYK vs BKN
LAC vs Mem

Christmas Day, Lin returns to New York.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Mia vs OKC
Bos vs LAL
NYK vs BKN
LAC vs Mem

Boston vs Miami is an already known game for Opening Night.

Anyway just glad my Magic are going to get destroyed on New Years Eve. What better way to start the new year!

Christmas Day, Lin returns to New York.

If Houston gets Dwight, definitely can see that one. But without that known yet, I don't see it happening. Could be a opening night or first couple days game, however.

Houston could be terrible next season. Don't think they want to have the Knicks play a terrible team. But ya never know.

thekad

Banned
Dragic/Lee/Parsons/Scola/Dalembert was about a .500 team...

Lin and Dragic are interchangeable, Martin is better than Lee and in a contract year, Asik better than Dalembert, and Parsons improving... Yeah, they're probably at least Knicks good.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
We've seen Lin play like 25 games. I don't see how anybody could definitely say hes better or worse than most players (as in reasonable comparisons).

Lin and Dragic are interchangeable, Martin is better than Lee and in a contract year, Asik better than Dalembert, and Parsons improving... Yeah, they're probably at least Knicks good.

You kind of forgot Scola in the second half of your writeup there.

Emwitus

If the rockets were playing in the east....Maybe a very weak maybe. In the west? LoL no. Linoverlin as the focus of the opposing defense will be a sight to behold.

Pistons actually showing some youth after the terrible position they were in years ago:

Knight
Stuck
Singler
Monroe
Drummond

They might actually get a top 3 pick with that lineup.

Good jab, good affert.

Hopefully, but I'm afraid a Lin/Martin/Parsons/Patterson/Asik team will hover around .500.

haha, yeah right. And not in a West where no playoff team got worse in a meaningful way but the Hornets and Warriors got better. Possibly Portland, too.

and it's much better than the current one. This one doesn't have buddinger, either. And it was a lockout season. And now 2 more teams out West are even better than before.

SamuraiX-

And Martin is much better than Lee. You, of all people, should know that.

What a horrible pass by Battier.

Duke Culture™

Pistons actually showing some youth after the terrible position they were in years ago:

Knight
Stuck
Singler
Monroe
Drummond

Good jab, good affert.

Singler doesn't deserve to be wearing an NBA uniform.

The Bobcats are blushing at this preemptive 2012-2013 season tanking effort by the Pistons.

Knight
Stuck
Singler
Monroe
Drummond

Good jab, good affert.

Not saying that the Pistons will make the playoffs but they'll be much better than last year. There is no way in hell that they have one of the worst 3 records in the league next year
mostly because they don't know how to tank

SamuraiX-

Thomas Robinson, PF, Kings. Appeared timid and failed to go underneath and take charge even once — which is pretty much the opposite of the way he played in college. Wasn’t awful, but like Waiters, left people wondering why he was a top-five pick. On the bright side, like Waiters, Robinson showed promise and may only need some time. After all, Bulls point guard Derrick Rose struggled in summer play, and all he did was go on to win NBA MVP.

False equivalencies all over dis bitch

Did LeGudjabGudaffert even play in SL? I thought it started in 2004.

There was stuff like this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEkiq3ZOQws

Edit: Still salty as hell about the Satoransky pick. Its moves like those that just don't seem to have any real effort or meaning in them whatsoever. I mean...stashing a guy who is literally a backup pointguard on a Euro team. You think waiting 2 years for him is better than taking a shot at Lamb, Crowder, etc?

God fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom