• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

LyvfL.jpg

pilonv1

Aggrey Sam ‏@CSNBullsInsider
Source confirms Marco Bellinelli's deal with the Bulls is done. Also: Bulls attempting to sign summer-leaguer Malcolm Thomas to 1-year deal.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What is it with the Bulls and Warriors bench players. At least CJ was good, Marco is ok, but Vlad is turrible

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
-_-

MULTIPLE SOURCES

The Orlando Magic have told rival executives that they might not trade Dwight Howard after all, according to league sources.

An executive who has had discussions with the Magic regarding Howard said Orlando only will trade the star center in a deal that is great for the franchise. The executive said this has been Orlando's stance for the past "week or so."

Another executive who has talked with Orlando said he thinks the Magic may start the season with Howard and wait until the February trade deadline to move him.

Each executive left the door open for posturing, noting that the Magic may be bluffing in hopes of coaxing better offers out of opposing teams. But the overriding sense is that Howard may not be moved for weeks, if not months.

Another executive who has talked with Orlando said he thinks the Magic may start the season with Howard and wait until the February trade deadline to move him.

Wouldn't even less leverage mean worse deals come that deadline?

squicken

He has to be bluffing. There's no way they start the year with Howard on the roster unless he's still in LA "rehabbing" his back

thekad

Banned
Wiggins is so much better than Shabazz, it's ridiculous.

Morey is playing eighth dimensional chess trading for Dwight Howard knowing he'll leave and then tanking in 2013/14 for Wiggins.

-_-

MULTIPLE SOURCES

The Orlando Magic have told rival executives that they might not trade Dwight Howard after all, according to league sources.

An executive who has had discussions with the Magic regarding Howard said Orlando only will trade the star center in a deal that is great for the franchise. The executive said this has been Orlando's stance for the past "week or so."

Each executive left the door open for posturing, noting that the Magic may be bluffing in hopes of coaxing better offers out of opposing teams. But the overriding sense is that Howard may not be moved for weeks, if not months.
disappointed.gif

in this week's episode of dwight.....

If they're keeping him til February, then they can still trade him to the Nets, lol.

But seriously, how is this a good strategy? If Lakers have a top 2 record with Bynum doubt they move him. Worth that risk in other deals?

And I still don't see other than the Nets who else can come into the mix. It's Bynum, Cavs, Houston, or BKN. Nothing changes...

-_-

MULTIPLE SOURCES

Teams should just let Dwight play for another year in Orlando, offer him more money in FA without trading away assets, and leave Orlando with jack shit.

Nelo Ice

Banned
-_-

MULTIPLE SOURCES

I'm sure it's ok as long as he doesn't end up in LA. Sigh Hennigan really is an idiot if he doesn't move Dwight anywhere.

SamuraiX-

Team USA vs Spain tomorrow @1:30PM PST on Spain's home court in Barcelona.

Should be very entertaining. Hope Davis gets more a chance tomorrow with the threat of the Gasol bros.

Emwitus

At this rate i sure hope we can keep bynum. I hope bynum can atleast cut down on his weight a little bit and mature some more next season.

Celtz, on the other hand are having a great off season...wish they would have gone for a more versatile center than collins(lol) But it's all good.

chizmiz

Banned
At this rate i sure hope we can keep bynum. I hope bynum can atleast cut down on his weight a little bit and mature some more next season.

Celtz, on the other hand are having a great off season...wish they would have gone for a more versatile center than collins(lol) But it's all good.

Are you actually a fan of both the Celtics and the Lakers?

If only they didn't give Jeff Green $9 million per, lol.

They've retained the status quo at best while Miami got better. I wouldn't call that great. You have to improve to have a great offseason.

Are you actually a fan of both the Celtics and the Lakers?

Yes he is and let's not go there. It's too much of a head scratcher.

SamuraiX-

how did the celtics have a great off-season? they're middling

Replacing Ray-Ray with Jason Terry and Courtney Lee as well as KG mentoring Sullinger will probably keep them Top 4 in the East this season.

Oh, and can't forget about DAT DIONTE CHRISTMAS

Absolutely no way to defend that Jeff Green signing though. I'm still going with that it was just one huge joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom