• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, so you're happy about two Finals appearances in the earlier part of this millennium?

Let's just ignore for the last 5-6 season the Nets haven't even come close to the playoffs, or that the 2-3 years before that it was first round exits.

Such a glorious franchise.

The Nets have at least been out of the first round multiple times in the last 10 years (after the Finals appearances). Including that one time we swept the Knicks.

My team didn't trade its franchise player for Carmelo Anthony

0qDlN.gif

I actually think he s a good pickup but they could have used a sg more than a 3
Rubio/Rid/Barea
Roy/Shved/Budinger
AK/Budinger/Williams
Love/Williams/Cunningham
Pek/Stiemsma/Love

I guess it depends on how good the Wolves think Shved will be (and how much Roy will hold up), but as of now, more depth at the 3 would be great. Williams really isn't a 3.

I think he could be a great pickup. I can't wait to see how the team will perform with not league worst, but average to above average wings.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Knicks fans should nut up and all bet that they'll win more games than the Nets

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
What are Knicks' fans expectations for the following players (PPG, RPG, APG, FG%, TOV):

1) Amare Stoudemire
2) Raymond Felton
3) Tyson Chandler

Go.

I'm a pretty big Knicks detractor and would capitalize on any opportunity to denigrate the team's shitty management and poor acquisitions in the past. However, I really do think the Knicks will improve notably next season to the tune of 45-50 wins. They still have a defensively versatile roster that has only increased in potency with Kidd and Brewer. Also, practicing a few offensive sets can only help them in terms of offensive efficiency.

What are Knicks' fans expectations for the following players (PPG, RPG, APG, FG%, TOV):

1) Amare Stoudemire
2) Raymond Felton
3) Tyson Chandler

Go.
Not a Knicks fan, but I'll bite:

1) Amare Stoudemire: 18/7.5/2.0/51%/3
2) Raymond Felton: 12/3/7/41%/3
3) Tyson Chandler: 10/10/1/67%/1.7

SamuraiX-

I'm a pretty big Knicks detractor and would capitalize on any opportunity to denigrate the team's shitty management and poor acquisitions in the past. However, I really do think the Knicks will improve notably next season to the tune of 45-50 wins. They still have a defensively versatile roster that has only increased in potency with Kidd and Brewer. Also, practicing a few offensive sets can only help them in terms of offensive efficiency.

The Knicks have defensive versatility?

And a 40-year old drunk somehow contributes to that versatility?

Now I've heard everything.

thekad

Banned

Amare & Melo can't play together. Bad offensively and bad defensively. That's their problem and it hasn't changed.

Who's a fan of the Magic here aside from that sex offender with the pony avatar
There was that other guy who showed up in January a few times... and the guy who was around here towards the end of the season.

... yeah I'm drawing a blank. There were a few LIFELONGS here though besides darkside.

In 1000 minutes together last year, they were a -3.6 playing together. Without Chandler, they were -11.5.

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/featur...icks-amare-carmelo/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1
You know that kinda supports the "haven't played together" argument right?

It's not even playing together per se, it's practicing/having a full training camp together to work on shit. But hey feel free to fuck that chicken.
Lmao

Nothing but KNICKS, KNICKS, KNICKS!!!!
and you are not helping.

reilo

It's also hilarious reading Knicks fans tell the rest of us to wait and see with the Nets eventhough they were talking ECF when Melo arrived.

It's also hilarious reading Knicks fans tell the rest of us to wait and see with the Nets eventhough they were talking ECF when Melo arrived.
It's also hilarious reading Blazers fans defend drafting Greg Oden despite the fact Kevin Durant was the better pick and the whole Sam Bowie thing.

You see how that works? Every teams-GAF goes into massive hyperbole and troll mode. Some are more rational and some aren't. Some have blatant trolls. So if one guy pops off you gonna paint everyone under that brush? Not to mention the whole "posts in-game" and "posts after games" dynamic where you can actually talk about crap.

God if you're going to make half-truths at least be honest and unbiased about it. Like Jimmer Fredette, an American hero.

reilo

It's also hilarious reading Blazers fans defend drafting Greg Oden despite the fact Kevin Durant was the better pick and the whole Sam Bowie thing.

You see how that works?
That's some shadowdork fallacy/stupidity right there.

Either argue the point at hand or don't say anything at all.

Stay petty, Knicks-age.

That's some shadowdork fallacy/stupidity right there.

Either argue the point at hand or don't say anything at all.

Stay petty, Knicks-age.
I wish many guys here would, but something something hypocrisy. Argue "Knicks LOL" point, they move onto next "Knicks LOL". Argue that one, move onto next one.

WHY CAN'T YOU FOCUS ON ONE "KNICKS LOL" POINT AT A TIME? THEY HAVE TOO MANY TO JUMP AROUND!

reilo

I wish many guys here would, but something something hypocrisy. Argue "Knicks LOL" point, they move onto next "Knicks LOL". Argue that one, move onto next one.

WHY CAN'T YOU FOCUS ON ONE "KNICKS LOL" POINT AT A TIME? THEY HAVE TOO MANY TO JUMP AROUND!

Because we like watching you squirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom