• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

lol knicks

image.php

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Pretty much. The top 2 guys both have knee problems, yet are probably still head and shoulders above the rest of the SG competition. PEACE.

Top 3 have knee problems, actually. And since Brandon is back, you can say Top 5 have knee problems and not even sound facetious about it!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
What will we see first, Bobcats in the playoffs or Knicks past the 1st round?
Bobcats can't get any worse, Knicks without Lin weren't even Bucks-good.

At least we got picks and our fire extinguishers don't have to live in fear

reilo

Jason Quick said:
The Oregonian has learned the Blazers Final Four coaching candidates: Terry Stotts, Elston Turner, Steve Clifford and Kaleb Canales

da fak

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

DY_nasty

I think people just get a kick out of it because a lot of knicks fans just can't admit that their team is fucked from top to bottom for some reason.

You guys never saw me defending Bob Johnson. Hell, after Felton got dicked down by Jameer Nelson I never even hinted that I respected him anymore - but for some reason when Melo looks like lol ppl still want to believe that he's gonna unfuck himself.

Zeus Molecules

lol knicks are trash bro. Nets will win more easily. The offense is a clusterfuck,two seasons aren't enough proof?

k96ujr3y.png

all this Knicks hate and and the Nyets always get a pass. I guess everyone here thinks paying max to a center who cant rebound is the key to a blueprint to success....

reilo

I think people just get a kick out of it because a lot of knicks fans just can't admit that their team is fucked from top to bottom for some reason.

You guys never saw me defending Bob Johnson. Hell, after Felton got dicked down by Jameer Nelson I never even hinted that I respected him anymore - but for some reason when Melo looks like lol ppl still want to believe that he's gonna unfuck himself.

Yo man, Melo had that awesome Bargnani-esque run to close the season on the way to an NBA record-breaking 16 straight playoff losses!

diehard

Fleer

YO YO THE NAME'S G-TIME, BIG FRAME, BIG GAME CALL ME BIG TIME.

BALL HARD EVERY NIGHT AND EVERY DAY, FROM THE 'BURG I REP IT IN A BIG WAY.

COME TO CLOSE I HIT YOU WITH THE BLOW BY, STRAIGHT TO THE RIM I'M JUST TOO HIGH.

STAY BACK AND I'll HIT J, TRY TO STOP ME THERE'S JUST NO WAY.

reilo

http://s7.directupload.net/images/120601/k96ujr3y.png[/IMG

all this Knicks hate and and the Nyets always get a pass. I guess everyone here thinks paying max to a center who cant rebound is the key to a blueprint to success....[/QUOTE]

As opposed paying double to a power-forward with two bad knees and a back that can't rebound?

reilo

COME TO CLOSE I HIT YOU WITH THE BLOW BY, STRAIGHT TO THE RIM I'M JUST TOO HIGH.

And here I thought Utah didn't have any white people.

Zeus Molecules

And paying max to two amare and melo are any better? Even worse....

You took on Joe "I have no soul" Johnson's contract..... willingly. On top of paying Gerald Wallace 10 million for 4 years.... #lolbrooklyn

I mean I can understand the jokes from some fan bases, but come on the Nyets shouldn't talk.

DY_nasty

Yo man, Melo had that awesome Bargnani-esque run to close the season on the way to an NBA record-breaking 16 straight playoff losses!

they are my loser bros forever

someone may someday outtank the cats. but that level of playoff taint? trying hard but utterly failing so many times? like kids trying to smash legos and mega blocks together... truly, truly amazing

they humble me

You took on Joe "I have no soul" Johnson's contract..... willingly. On top of paying Gerald Wallace 10 million for 4 years.... #lolbrooklyn

I mean I can understand the jokes from some fan bases, but come on the Nyets shouldn't talk.

They can shit talk Knicksage cause they're better off. Is that hard to understand?

reilo

they are my loser bros forever

someone may someday outtank the cats. but that level of playoff taint? trying hard but utterly failing so many times? like kids trying to smash legos and mega blocks together... truly, truly amazing

they humble me

Not only that, but the Bobcats record was set in a lockout year based on percentage. I'm certain they would have won two more games in a regular season on sheer accident.

They should talk since you guys are inferior in comparison. Like i said at least these two guys play with more heart and defense than your two. You guys overpaid how many players?...

DY_nasty

no soul > no knees

This needs to be NBA-Age's anthem. For you my friend, you are our Nelly.

Zeus Molecules

As opposed paying double to a power-forward with two bad knees and a back that can't rebound?

Amare got a Max after a 23/9 season. The Nyets gave a Max to Lopez after a 20/6 season and a broken foot.....#lolbrooklyn

while Brook was soaking his foot Amare still put up 17/7 .... which to put in perspective is the career average of Brook #lolbrooklyn

Omega

Banned

I've said it plenty of times this team is a mess. Not sure if I've said it on GAF but in almost every other conversation I've always said the Knicks under Dolan are one of the worst run teams in all professional sports.

What I find hilarious is jumping ship to the Nets like it's any better. The team has just as bad a front office and it doesn't even have any good players.
p

Amare got a Max after a 23/9 season. The Nyets gave a Max to Lopez after a 20/6 season and a broken foot.....#lolbrooklyn

while Brook was soaking his foot Amare still put up 17/7 .... which to put in perspective is the career average of Brook #lolbrooklyn

Yet brook is better than Amare at this juncture.

reilo

Amare got a max after microfracture surgery and multiple other injuries to the point where his knees weren't insurable.

#lolknicks

You are paying Amare double what Brook Lopez got to put up Lopez's career average?

#lolknicks

I've said it plenty of times this team is a mess. Not sure if I've said it on GAF but in almost every other conversation I've always said the Knicks under Dolan are one of the worst run teams in all professional sports.

What I find hilarious is jumping ship to the Nets like it's any better. The team has just as bad a front office and it doesn't even have any good players.
p

It is better, especially if you want to see a second round playoff run in your life time. your FO is much worse and the nets players are better.

Dwill>Melo
JJ>Amare

Zeus Molecules

They should talk since you guys are inferior in comparison. Like i said at least these two guys play with more heart and defense than your two. You guys overpaid how many players?...

lol at joe johnson having heart... he had to remove that first before he even began to to procedure to remove his soul.

I will give you that Deron Williams is a beast, but until the Nyets prove otherwise you really shouldn't be talking trash.

h3ro

It is better, especially if you want to see a second round playoff run in your life time. your FO is much worse and the nets players are better.

Dwill>Melo
JJ>Amare
lol at joe johnson having heart... he had to remove that first before he even began to to procedure to remove his soul.

I will give you that Deron Williams is a beast, but until the Nyets prove otherwise you really shouldn't be talking trash.

One day you're gonna forget to log out of one of these accounts before hitting reply.

Omega

Banned

Dwill>Melo
JJ>Amare

Yeah, maybe Utah Dwill. Nets Dwill is worse than Knicks Amare.

and I've seen the Knicks in the Finals in my lifetime. Not sure how old you are but I was born before 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom