• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
courtesy Kevin Love, dawwww
530020_10151032563993643_401449037_n.jpg

if westbrook wasn't a dumbass, i'd actually like the guy.

ps-blackace check pm brah

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I probably fly 2-4 times a year but then again athletes today probably spend 1/8th of their career on a plane or train so it's almost like a second home to them.

The only time I've ever gone to sleep with a hat is when it's cold and the heat isn't working or the fire hasn't warmed up the house yet.

I just like not having a hat on when I try and sleep. Maybe it's just me.

Well considering half of their games are on the road...don't know where the eighth of their career comes from..

And sleeping with a cap isn't unheard of or something... I did it two weeks ago on the bullet train because it was lit up like a 7 11 and I was touring..

Fox318

Well considering half of their games are on the road...don't know where the eighth of their career comes from..

And sleeping with a cap isn't unheard of or something... I did it two weeks ago on the bullet train because it was lit up like a 7 11 and I was touring..

If you take the total time that an athlete spends on a train, plane, or bus I bet that consists for an extremely large portion of their lives as an athlete. A team like Portland probably travels over 50,000 miles a year. I'd be curious what percentage of time does a player spends traveling.

I guess I could see wearing a hat if you are worried about it getting taken or if their are a lot of lights on but most of the players are wearing some sort of blindfold. All Davis has to do is close his eyes and his brows probably absorb most of the light in the room anyway.

Omega

Banned

exarkun

Gallo is alright.

hes more than alright. That Melo deal kept Denver right in the thick of it with quite a few quality players. IT allowed them the restart without the pain of having to suck. Orlando will not get that.

And I don't understand this Dallas nonsense with Dwight. Over Houston? Really? I hope he loves white women, cause thats all he'll find. That aside, they have no one of note on that roster outside of Dwight. The "get Deron" plan failed miserably, and they aren't gonna peel him away from the Nets with Proky willing to do everything to win. CP3 won't say "fuck LA" for dallas.

This reeks of his posse telling him what to do. There is NO basketball reason to go to Dallas. They are gonna have to rebuild, no way around that if they waste their money on dwight. Even if Cuban wants to win, there aren't enough free agents for them to make it viable.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
hes more than alright. That Melo deal kept Denver right in the thick of it with quite a few quality players. IT allowed them the restart without the pain of having to suck. Orlando will not get that.

And I don't understand this Dallas nonsense with Dwight. Over Houston? Really? I hope he loves white women, cause thats all he'll find. That aside, they have no one of note on that roster outside of Dwight. The "get Deron" plan failed miserably, and they aren't gonna peel him away from the Nets with Proky willing to do everything to win. CP3 won't say "fuck LA" for dallas.

This reeks of his posse telling him what to do. There is NO basketball reason to go to Dallas. They are gonna have to rebuild, no way around that if they waste their money on dwight. Even if Cuban wants to win, there aren't enough free agents for them to make it viable.

Dallas is like 25% black... Do you always make things up?

Dallas is a bluff put out by Fegan to try and dissuade a Houston trade

exarkun

Dallas is like 25% black... Do you always make things up?

Brah you live in the city? Noooooo you don't. Cause thats not true for the city limits. I've worked here for the last two years (summers, sometimes during the school year), as a minority I stick out like a sore thumb at midtown/uptown/downtown clubs cause most of the professionals are not minorities. There are a few minority-ish clubs/bars in downtown but those are filled with the hood-rats and 30k millionaires (and I've been around that all my life, but Celebs don't do those kind of clubs).

Now there are some clubs/bars that have more minorities but thats Addison. And Dion/Emmitt/Dez ain't throwing their parties in Addison.

All of this might not matter though, cause some of Dwight's baby mama's are pretty hood.

Branduil

Are there basketball reasons to go to Houston?

charsace

Career .42/.37 shooter with a PER of 15.4.

Stats are everything right? You ignore that he's the second ball handler on Denver, runs a lot of their offensive sets, he's a good slasher and has great size for a 3. Before he got hurt Denver was one of the best teams in the league and people said he had a chance of making the allstar team. And if you're looking at stats why ignore that he's a guy that will give you .57 or better TS?

Only thiing I don't like about Gallo now is he turned into a frickin' flopping machine. He's shameless about it now, he hardly ever did it in NY.

Remember, if you're flopping you're not running down the court after allowing the other team to score so you can score!

Omega

Banned
Just noticed this... What for though? Looking at his most recent post history, I don't see anything worthy of a ban??

He spoil tagged, but apparently that wasn't good enough. Everyone used the "but people spoil tag just kidding! How was I supposed to know" excuse.

It's why I barely go into any other thread anymore on GAF. Even when you follow rules you get banned..

Pimpwerx

He spoil tagged, but apparently that wasn't good enough. Everyone used the "but people spoil tag just kidding! How was I supposed to know" excuse.

It's why I barely go into any other thread anymore on GAF. Even when you follow rules you get banned..

The whole idea of a discussion thread that needs spoiler tags seems ridiculous to me. I don't understand people who get mad when you post about previews in show threads, because it's not like those previews don't get spammed a million times each day anyway. The general rule of the internet should be that if you don't want to get spoiled, don't go in the discussion thread. OTOH, if the spoilers were posted in unrelated threads, I can see that annoying people. But then...what's the point of spoiler tags if it's not to block spoilers? PEACE.

If I remember correctly he spoiled part of the movie in the thread talking about a victim suing for the Aurora shooting. It came out of nowhere. It was spoiler tagged, but he gave no hint as to what was in the spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom