• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuchaShaq

Banned
What do you guys miss most about the last NBA season?

Miss most - Watching young guys like Kevin Love/OKC crew/Kyrie make huge strides in their game.

Miss least - The circle jerk of hate surrounding the heat and lebron in particular.

Miss alot but feel bad about it - Teams with zero chance of mattering in the post season acting like they were contenders. (You know who you are).

Nori Chan

loser bros

image.php

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I don't think you could even find a post where I said everything was for the #1 pick. I wanted this franchise to blow it the fuck up and commit to rebuilding through the draft and they did exactly that. The only thing that upsets me about the #1 pick is the Hornets getting it.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
The only confirmed game I found is Knicks @ Nets opening night...but that wouldn't work as the Heat are probably going to get their rings opening night. This past season, there was 3 opening night games and 1 of those was on league pass.

My guess for opening night is

Celtics @ Heat for the salty looks of KG
Lakers @ OKC (because the Spurs don't matter until April anyway and I've accepted that!)

if it's a 3rd game

I'd pick Hornets @ Warriors or Wolves @ Blazers

The only confirmed game I found is Knicks @ Nets opening night...but that wouldn't work as the Heat are probably going to get their rings opening night. This past season, there was 3 opening night games and 1 of those was on league pass.

Lakers @ OKC (because the Spurs don't matter until April anyway and I've accepted that!)

You mean they matter only until April- May.

I don't think you could even find a post where I said everything was for the #1 pick. I wanted this franchise to blow it the fuck up and commit to rebuilding through the draft and they did exactly that. The only thing that upsets me about the #1 pick is the Hornets getting it.

wat

There are NUMEROUS posts of you saying #1 pick of bust and flipping when the Cats didn't get it. Then you called conspiracy even though it'd have to involve other owners conspiring also.

You don't go through THIS w/o getting an Anthony Davis. You pretty much posted that word-for-word.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
You mean they matter only until April- May.

actually they don't matter until the Playoffs. ESPN won't talk about them until they beat a team like Miami or LA (both of em). I guess when you make the playoffs for 12 straight years, the regular season is meh.

The NBA fines teams when the schedule leaks, so I think teams try to avoid that.

what about ticketmaster?!

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Derrick's ACL

It could be a blessing in disguise. It allowed the FO an excuse to cut the fat on your roster and if you get a decent pick this year and Amnesty Boozer your team will be back in the hunt by 2015 the latest with a better chance of going all the way.

It's not random, LLLL.
oh come now reilo, you've been here long enough to know it is.

There isn't a single member of Knicks-GAF that chestpounds and douchebros like a Heat LLL, yet Knicks shit is talked enough 24/7 here. For a team that has had a surprisingly good offseason (outside of the Lin saga), people are shitting on them all the time. I just tune it out because most of the time it's not worth giving dumb comments the time of day, but seriously I wonder how many people actually believe the shit they spew as opposed to the obvious trolls.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

There isn't a single member of Knicks-GAF that chestpounds and douchebros like a Heat LLL, yet Knicks shit is talked enough 24/7 here. For a team that has had a surprisingly good offseason (outside of the Lin saga), people are shitting on them all the time. I just tune it out because most of the time it's not worth giving dumb comments the time of day, but seriously I wonder how many people actually believe the shit they spew as opposed to the obvious trolls.

FMJ (or whatever the fuck he's called now) and charsace. C'mon.

Nori Chan

shut up knicks fan

if it's a 3rd game

I'd pick Hornets @ Warriors or Wolves @ Blazers

Lakers open against the Mavs on 10/30.

Lakers play Knicks on Christmas.

Fucking hate playing the Knicks on Xmas. WTF, I wanted a real team like Boston.

thekad

Banned
I'm serious. Only Lakers fans threaten(lol) to quit watching basketball when things don't go exactly their way.

Showing their true colors.

FMJ (or whatever the fuck he's called now) and charsace. C'mon.
Chars at least has been a vet since WAY back and has had to suffer through the Isiah years and the incessant trolling shit. He's fed up of it and wants to take it outta yo asses; see as OT Jimmer Fredette I'm not about embracing the hate like that, but I respect that. Plus he'll actually discuss stuff rationally (unlike a certain banned Heat fan) and while he may be wrong at times, he's also been right at times. I mean no one is perfect.

FMT (Dominican Power) ...

ummm...

YANKEEDOUCHE1.gif

I'm sorry that all I got for him.

Lakers open against the Mavs on 10/30.

Lakers play Knicks on Christmas.

Fucking hate playing the Knicks on Xmas. WTF, I wanted a real team like Boston.

Weird, I thought Christmas day was going to be really traditional, I thought it was gonna be like this

Bulls@Knicks
Thunder@Heat
Celtics@Lakers

and then the other would probably be some shit like Clippers/Grizzlies and Nets/Pacers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom