• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Crazier than that, they have 41 road games!

image.php

I don't know the details about the channel, yet. I can't find them anywhere. My guess is you don't need FIOS, just regular cable. A lot of LA doesn't have Fios, anyway.

I have FIOS though. They carried FOX Sports and such so there was never an issue. No home games on KCAL and no word of a plan to air games on other providers has me concerned.

I would imagine Direct, Dish and FIOS will all have some sort of option, but I just haven't heard about it yet.

I have FIOS though. They carried FOX Sports and such so there was never an issue. No home games on KCAL and no word of a plan to air games on other providers has me concerned.

I would imagine Direct, Dish and FIOS will all have some sort of option, but I just haven't heard about it yet.

I have FIOS too, hope something is announced soon so they can take my money.

Mavs, Hornets, Spurs, and Grizzlies to open the season is really tough for the Jazz, but all of those should be awesome to see. Dirk maybe in a bounce-back year, Anthony Davis, the Spurs, the Grizzlies finally at full strength, great stuff.

SUPREME1

Banned
So do I have to wait for FIOS to get some sort of deal done with Time Warner before I get to watch my Lakers play?

Pretty much. Time Warner is gonna work out deals with the other distibutors and make back some of their money that way. I've got Charter myself, so I too have to wait and see how they work it out.

I've failed the past few years getting lakers tickets and I'll probably fail again.

Can't get any tickets when they release, fuck ace tickets/ticket master and every reseller

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
how many knicks fans have made that bet?

i've already taken a season long bet with adam, so i can't shit on yal like i normally do

DY_nasty

this is disappointing

eric gordon vs oj mayo

points scored, by month - not sure how the season total will work out yet though. should be an offseason long brand of taint

should be interesting because OJ doesn't even need to have a breakout season or anything.

pilonv1

eric gordon vs oj mayo

points scored, by month - not sure how the season total will work out yet though. should be an offseason long brand of taint

should be interesting because OJ doesn't even need to have a breakout season or anything.

You took OJ?

And why does this prevent you shitting on the knicks?

SamuraiX-

eric gordon vs oj mayo

Now this is gonna be a fun bet to keep an eye on. So do you guys do a tally at the end of the season? Loser is the only who's player led less months in scoring over the other?

DY v Adam is such a good value for Adam.

Adam is too busy mopping his hospital to post most days and DY has so few obligations that he has time to pretend to be Nori's friend in ME3

DY_nasty

Now this is gonna be a fun bet to keep an eye on. So do you guys do a tally at the end of the season? Loser is the only who's player led less months in scoring over the other?

It works two ways.

total points scored in a month = loser of that month dons an avatar of the winners choice til the end of the next month

and at the end of the season, total points scored = loser dons an avatar of the winners choice for the offseason
DY v Adam is such a good value for Adam.

Adam is too busy mopping his hospital to post most days and DY has so few obligations that he has time to pretend to be Nori's friend in ME3

yo damn

SamuraiX-

It works two ways.

total points scored in a month = loser of that month dons an avatar of the winners choice til the end of the next month

and at the end of the season, total points scored = loser dons an avatar of the winners choice for the offseason

Nice, that's what I was thinking in my head before you mentioned it.

This'll be fun.

DY_nasty

Tyson Chandler is horribly unskilled on the offensive end. He's grown smarter throughout his years in the NBA, worked around his limitations and become super proficient at the things he does well: catching lobs and dunking.

smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom