• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyson Chandler doesn't have good hands and Omer Asik has a 9'4'' standing reach...
stephen-a-smith-first-take-skip-bayless-2.jpg

Chandler's hands are below average, but Asik's are the worst in the NBA other than Kwame.

Asik's still a good player and the best player on the Rockets though.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Trick question, no one has ever thrown a pass to Biyomgno. At least, it's never been recorded and viewed.

Oh, you

I watched every Bobcats game last year. I watched Silas literally demand that Biyombo be forcefed in the post. It happened multiple times.

Yeah uh if anything, "Catching" and "Dunking" are 2 things Omer Asik are really terrible at

His greatest offensive skill, no joke, is to throw it somewhere on the square on the backboard and hope that it goes in.

thekad

Banned
There's a difference between catching bounce/chest passes and catching lob passes. And to say Asik is bad at dunking is pretty much admitting you've never watched him play.

He doesn't have great hands is the truth.. He isn't horrible tho..

I dunno dude, he seemed to fumble as many balls as many times as Michael Beasley let people blow by him in Miami on a nightly basis

There's a difference between catching bounce/chest passes and catching lob passes. And to say Asik is bad at dunking is pretty much admitting you've never watched him play.

He can only dunk cause he's tall and has long arms and there's no one around him. how often is this going to happen?

and he will not be able to catch lob passes either and finish...

I will say though his woman...amazing

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I dunno dude, he seemed to fumble as many balls as many times as Michael Beasley let people blow by him in Miami on a nightly basis

Yeah because he had such great PGs in NY..

When he played for Dallas and with CP3 that wasn't happening

RBH

133987863.jpg

In fact, according to 1996 Olympic gold medalist and new Los Angeles Clipper Grant Hill, no one wanted to lead the team in scoring for fear of ruining their days with some early drug testing.

"It was actually pretty funny — nobody on the team wanted to be the leading scorer in those games, in the Olympic games. Because whoever was the leading scorer, ended up having to be drug tested.

And the reason for that is the drug testing process, you'd be there for two hours after the game. And so nobody wanted to be there and have to go through that whole process.

So if you watch those games and you watch the highlights at the end of the games, everyone is being super unselfish passing the ball. Because no one wants to shoot (laughs)."
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olymp...tball-team-wanted-leading-225237995--oly.html

Chandler fumbles alot of balls due to him trying to take off before he has the effing ball, watch some of his divedowns into the paint. He's running before the defender has a chance to get set up like 90% of the time.

When he's actually stationary he's not bad.

What channel?

apparently it's NBC Sports Network. That was once Versus, I believe. Thankfully, I have that.

It's also on NBC Specialty: Basketball. I have no idea wtf channel this is.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/tv-listings/index.html#

NBC has created a specialty channel devoted solely to basketball for the Olympics; check your local listings for channel information.

Hm. Need to find this. 2 games come on before USA. 2 after, I believe.

edit: Found it! Awesome. Google it for your local company.

adam's tears taste the best

its been so long

VqtS2.gif

Eric Pincus

Laker fans hitting me up en masse with Clippers getting 30 national tv games vs. Lakers 29. I actually didn’t expect it to be a hot-button issue but I probably should have. For the record, Clippers have 4 on ABC, 9 on TNT, 10 on ESPN and 7 on NBA TV. I still haven’t gotten the TV breakdown yet for Lakers. I’ll certainly post once I do – given how seriously some of fans take this sort of thing!

Jobber is the only person who probably cares but Lauren Jackson is the Australian flag bearer tonight.

art-espo2-620x349.jpg

i care, those nude pics she did for the Olympics in 2004 or was it 2008 were :eek: :D <3 , dat Aussie.

i forgot the Olympics are not gonna be just on NBC, it goes from CNBC,MSNBC and others, anyone got the schedule? edit- ah see its up there, the fuck i don't think i have NBC sports channel :/

also smh at no Mike Breen calling the games, we need "BANG!!!!!"

RBH

No Breen? YES. Am I the only person who can't stand Breen's calling? He's always apologizing for the refs and his "BANG!!!!" sounds so wimpy to me. I just don't feel any excitement with his calls.

I don't despise him, but I'm not his biggest fan either.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
No Breen? YES. Am I the only person who can't stand Breen's calling? He's always apologizing for the refs and his "BANG!!!!" sounds so wimpy to me. I just don't feel any excitement with his calls.

He only points out the obvious, that they are human and that even as bad as they suck they are still the best in the world at what they do. NBA Refs get way too much hate, they are nowhere near as bad as MLB Umpires. Except for Joey Crawford, fuck him.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

yeah sometime Breen apologizing for the refs does become annoying. However his catchphrases are ok with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom