• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do it for duki.
never_forget_wtc1.jpg

Where are the DirecTV channel listings?

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/olympics

Watch the 2012 London Olympics LIVE on the networks of NBCUniversal
on one channel with DIRECTV.

With DIRECTV's Sports Mix Channel, you can watch all of NBCU's coverage of the 2012 London Olympics on NBC, NBC Sports Network, MSNBC, CNBC, Bravo, and Telemundo on one channel (Ch. 205 or 600). All in breathtaking HD.* Plus get Team USA updates, medal counts, a daily TV schedule, and On Demand clips—all at the press of a button. With your DIRECTV online account, you can also access 3,500 hours of NBC Olympics Live Extra streaming coverage and event replays online at NBCOlympics.com.

Teriyaki

Even when Asik does catch it, he's terribly slow at gathering himself and going straight up. That's why he gets rejected a lot for someone with his length. You get multiple choice outcomes when you pass to him near the bucket: (A) Dunk attempt, (B) Fumble, (C) Blocked dunk, (D) All of the above

Take a guess!

“It feels great. I actually feel great coming into a situation like that. I get a chance to not be the main guy but you know to be the go-to guy. Not just scoring but the go-to stopper and whatever my team needs, me to get a bucket or get a defensive stop, I feel good and confident that I can be that guy.”

“In my mind I’m going to be an All-Star this coming season. All I want to do is win. Whether I get the recognition for what I do on the floor or not, as long as we’re winning I’m okay with that.”

-
Michael "go-to stopper" Beasley

etiolate

Banned
No Breen? YES. Am I the only person who can't stand Breen's calling? He's always apologizing for the refs and his "BANG!!!!" sounds so wimpy to me. I just don't feel any excitement with his calls.

Breen comes off as a boring as fuck company man.

diehard

Fleer
I keep hoping to see that we extended Millsap for like 10Mil/year, then i remember the other contracts given out this offseason..

"It's very unique, especially if it's driven by a quote source that happens to be Dwight's agent," Stern said when asked his thoughts on the Howard situation. "' A source in the meeting. Oh, ok, who might that be?"

Asked if The source could be Magic GM Hennigan, Stern replied: "No, I don't, and I don't think it's Alex Martins either."

FUTURE NEWS: Upon the discovery of Dan Fegan's comatose, tongueless body in a Los Angeles hotel room, The Commissioner had no comment. A local nurse wanting to stay anonymous, requested to be referred to as simply "Adam", is saying he overheard the following quote uttered by Mr. Stern as he visited Fegan's bedside. "When Howard's back is ash, you have my permission to die."

"It's very unique, especially if it's driven by a quote source that happens to be Dwight's agent," Stern said when asked his thoughts on the Howard situation. "' A source in the meeting. Oh, ok, who might that be?"

Asked if The source could be Magic GM Hennigan, Stern replied: "No, I don't, and I don't think it's Alex Martins either."

FUTURE NEWS: Upon the discovery of Dan Fegan's comatose, tongueless body in a Los Angeles hotel room, The Commissioner had no comment. A local nurse wanting to stay anonymous, requested to be referred to as simply "Adam", is saying he overheard the following quote uttered by Mr. Stern as he visited Fegan's bedside. "When Howard's back is ash, you have my permission to die."

What is going on in this post?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

FUTURE NEWS (shhh, spoilers):

Fegan: "No! Stay here! I'm in charge!"
Stern: "Do you feel in... control?"
Fegan: "I've paid you a small fortune..."
Stern: "And this gives you power over me?"
Fegan: "What are you?"
Stern: "I am the NBA's reckon...ing, here to end the borrowed time you've all been... living on."
Fegan: "You're pure evil."
Stern: "I'm necessar...y evil."

Mothman91

At work, don't think I have those special NBC channels that will be showing the Olympic basketball events. I only have the local NBC channel, and looking at the listings...it's really just showing swimming/polo/beachball events. Haven't seen a basketball event listed yet there, hopefully some of these international channels we have will show them.

reilo

The Wolves traded Wesley Johnson (#4 in '10) for a 2nd round pick and the privilege (LOL) to pay Andrei $10mil/yr?

thekad

Banned
Haven't really noticed until now, but Chicago has had a pretty bad offseason, aside from the news that Deng might start the season. Watson, Brewer, Korver, and Asik were all fairly important to them staying good when Rose was out and they replaced them with cheap knockoffs in Hinrich, Belinelli, and Mohammed.

Or maybe they're going to tank.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
They haven't even signed Brandon yet, have they? Do they even have capspace for him now?

Roy will get signed using the MLE, which the Wolves will have available after Shved and Kirilenko signing.

But you're totally right that the Wolves having to use assets to ship out lottery picks Flynn and Johnson is straight awful.

reilo

Wouldn't Shved and Kirilenko need to be S&T'd for the Wolves to retain their MLE?

S&T'd by whom? I don't think any team holds their bird rights.

Also, is the full-MLE available to under the CAP or under the TAX teams?

thekad

Banned
S&T'd by whom? I don't think any team holds their bird rights.

Also, is the full-MLE available to under the CAP or under the TAX teams?

Under the tax. By using their cap space to sign more white guys, the Wolves renounce their rights to all their exceptions, including trade exceptions.

reilo

Under the tax. By using their cap space to sign more white guys, the Wolves renounce their rights to all their exceptions, including trade exceptions.

Is the MLE set for when free agency hits or before the trade deadline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom