• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekad

Banned
Rockets officials, though, remain steadfast in their belief that, even if the Bulls decline to match on Asik, that they'll be able to absorb at least three of the four aforementioned Magic role players: Richardson, Davis, Duhon and Turkoglu. Sources say that the Rockets would have to send Kevin Martin, Patrick Patterson, Marcus Morris and Chandler Parsons to the Magic from their current roster to make the salary-cap math work, as well the draft rights to Jeremy Lamb, Royce White and Terrence Jones, all selected in last month's first round.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8...e-proposal-orlando-magic-center-dwight-howard

Morey is grabbing his ankles.

thekad

Banned
Larry Coon is saying it's done.

Kevin Martin
Patrick Patterson
Chandler Parsons
Marcus Morris
Jeremy Lamb
Royce White
Terrence Jones
2013 TOR 1st
2013 DAL 1st

for

Dwight Howard
Chris Duhon
Glen Davis
Jason Richardson or Hedo Turkoglu

Morey the Dumbass

Kevin Martin
Patrick Patterson
Chandler Parsons
Marcus Morris
Jeremy Lamb
Royce White
Terrence Jones
2013 TOR 1st
2013 DAL 1st

for

Dwight Howard
Chris Duhon
Glen Davis

Morey the Dumbass

If that's true, the Magic made out like bandits.

Sucks losing the most important player in franchise history and a Top 2 NBA player but eh

everything_went_better_than_expected.jpg

Nelo Ice

Banned
Eric Pincus ‏@EricPincus
Howard has tried not to be the bad guy here. If he doesn't want to go to Houston badly enough - he'll have to really make a statement

Eric Pincus ‏@EricPincus
Bottom line, looking at what Houston can do - I just can't see how at some point soon, medium, later - Magic don't go there with DH

Sounds like Houston is going to get D12 unless he indicates he won't go there. Orlando is going to win big time.

Babalu.

what the fuck is the point of all this shit if dwight is just going to play with most of his same teammates. wtf is all of these fucks.

now hes coming to the west where he wont even make the playoffs.

gj orlando if this deal goes through.

SamuraiX-

Kevin Martin
Patrick Patterson
Chandler Parsons
Marcus Morris
Jeremy Lamb
Royce White
Terrence Jones
2013 TOR 1st
2013 DAL 1st

for

Dwight Howard
Chris Duhon
Glen Davis

Morey the Dumbass

What the loving fuck?!

On what planet would Dwight want to resign with Houston if he's stuck playing with essentially the same useless pieces that he had to play with in Orlando?

Maybe if the Rockets weren't incompetent as all fuck and didn't offer Asik any money and instead just kept Scola they could have some bargaining chip for Dwight.

This is the gonna be the most hilarious rental in the history of sports.

Nelo Ice

Banned
How the hell can we be giving up ALL the young talent AND taking back back shit contracts. It should be one, the other, or meet in the middle.

Never underestimate the Wizard! If you can become mediocre for another year, trade everything and get a 1 year rental you gotta do it!

Kevin Martin
Patrick Patterson
Chandler Parsons
Marcus Morris
Jeremy Lamb
Royce White
Terrence Jones
2013 TOR 1st
2013 DAL 1st

for

Dwight Howard
Chris Duhon
Glen Davis

Morey the Dumbass

Where? His twitter account hasn't posted in 15 hours

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
All the rookies, Parsons :(, draft picks, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc for a Dwight rental and scrubs.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffWWWWWWWWFFFFFFFfffffffFFFF

Nelo Ice

Banned
Lol Dwight really does hate us.
Eric Pincus ‏@EricPincus
I can only say that Howard doesn't like long-term age prospects with Lakers, and playing with Kobe isn't always easy - also pressure in LA

We should just trade jerseys. I would fucking shit a literal brick if we wage every thing on this shit. I wouldn't be THAT upset if this was the deal and we kept Parsons and one of the rookies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Remember all the times you shittalked me about Steve Francis? All those Bryant Reeves cracks?

Payback is a bitch, my friend

I thought all the injuries to Yao and Tmac was payback enough.

This is brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom