• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I am convinced now that Adidas is keeping him from going to Chicago. No way he would rather play OR LIVE in Houston, instead of Chicago.

And Chicago sucks.

And damn, what did Kobe say to Dwight months ago? I mean, damn!

Remember all the times you shittalked me about Steve Francis? All those Bryant Reeves cracks?

Payback is a bitch, my friend

iJdSMsfODV491.gif

Lol Dwight really does hate us.
so basically dwight cant handle big market pressure.
bitchmade indeed.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Larry Coon is saying it's done.

Kevin Martin
Patrick Patterson
Chandler Parsons
Marcus Morris
Jeremy Lamb
Royce White
Terrence Jones
2013 TOR 1st
2013 DAL 1st

for

Dwight Howard
Chris Duhon
Glen Davis
Jason Richardson or Hedo Turkoglu

Morey the Dumbass

lol

So who is left to play with him? Scola and?

SamuraiX-

I am convinced now that Adidas is keeping him from going to Chicago. No way he would rather play OR LIVE in Houston, instead of Chicago.

And Chicago sucks.

You're gonna drop this shtick soon, right?

It's gotten way past Dark Konex bad.

And Chicago sucks.

"You can be my Tyson Chandler"

Dwight did not like the idea of taking five shots a game.

Pimpwerx

That trade is ridiculous. I guess it was always going to look ridiculous, but damn that's a lot of bodies being moved. And Houston really eating Orlando's shit with those contracts. Wow! It could be incredibly smart of incredibly stupid. PEACE.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You're gonna drop this shtick soon, right?

It's gotten way past Dark Konex bad.
What schtick? Dude, I've always thought that Chicago, as a city, sucked. It's corrupt, crime filled, traffic heavy, and has terrible weather.

Hell, check the official Chicago thread. I make that point numerous times.

Toney Douglas would currently be the starting PG.

It'll be like Jameer and him never parted!
Oh no....

nonononono.

JUST NO.

Toney Douglas can't be named the starting PG just as the season is about to start, that's what happened to him last year. Dude was coming off serious injury and got mindfucked to Oblivion.

He ain't about that life.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This trade is gonna go down on Friday the 13th... that sums it up.

I keep looking over at my tag in fear of what's to come.

pilonv1

Larry Coon is saying it's done.

Kevin Martin
Patrick Patterson
Chandler Parsons
Marcus Morris
Jeremy Lamb
Royce White
Terrence Jones
2013 TOR 1st
2013 DAL 1st

for

Dwight Howard
Chris Duhon
Glen Davis
Jason Richardson or Hedo Turkoglu

Morey the Dumbass

So that's basically SEVEN first rounders and Martin for Dwight and some scrubs.

Magic still wouldn't have a centre.

Morey going down in flames

Darkman M

That trade is ridiculous. I guess it was always going to look ridiculous, but damn that's a lot of bodies being moved. And Houston really eating Orlando's shit with those contracts. Wow! It could be incredibly smart of incredibly stupid. PEACE.

There is no way this deal ends good for the Rockets, Dwight's not resigning there no way no how.

SamuraiX-

Oh no....

nonononono.

JUST NO.

Toney Douglas can't be named the starting PG just as the season is about to start, that's what happened to him last year. Dude was coming off serious injury and got mindfucked to Oblivion.

He ain't about that life.

Well, I guess there's always Courtney "WHO???" Fortson.

Omega

Banned
Some of the years Kobe didn't win it were better than any Barkley ever played...

Prime Barkley took his team to the had his team with a winning record and took them to the Finals one year.

Prime Kobe lead his team to an under .500 record, missed the playoffs one year and quit on his teams in the playoffs. He scored more points, cool.

Edit - wait, that trade is serious? I thought that was just someone's fantasy trade. Kinda like how Lakers-age keeps having Dwight in their lineup.

Pimpwerx

They get a lottery pick too? Maybe 2 lottery picks if Dallas goes into tank mode. That's gotta be one of the most-ridiculous trades in all sports history. PEACE.

Prime Barkley took his team to the had his team with a winning record and took them to the Finals one year.

Prime Kobe lead his team to an under .500 record, missed the playoffs one year and quit on his teams in the playoffs. He scored more points, cool.

So you're arguing that prime Dwight is better than prime Kobe right.

Why the fuck do we need to sell the farm? I know some of these players are overvalued but who else are they gonna give them cap relief or give them a shit load of young potential yet we have to give them both? This is the same team that was considering Brook Lopez for the max.

It a total shit deal for the Rox because they're gutting their entire squad but comparing it to the haul that CP3 and Deron received I'd say it's even with those.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im waiting for more sources. Chris Broussard doesnt count because in this case we'd be his sources.

pilonv1

If Nate is coaching the Magic after this he should be laughing. Some great talent to build around. Too many power forwards though - Patterson, White, Morris, Jones, Nicholson.

Maybe they can play White at the three and Patterson/Jones/Nicholson some four.

Earl Boykins/ Chris Duhon/Fortson
Toney Douglas
JRich
Glen Davis
Dwightmare

Yes, TD at the 2. If Dwight doesn't start til a month or so into the season, the laughter around the world will rip a hole through space and time.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Toney Douglas
JRich
Glen Davis
Dwightmare

Yes, TD at the 2. If Dwight doesn't start til a month or so into the season, the laughter around the world will rip a hole through space and time.
Holy crap, it's worse than the Magic. At that point, I would help Dwight pack his bags myself at the end of the season, lol.

Branduil

Apparently this can't be resolved until the Rockets find out what happens with their offer sheets for Asik and Lin. The Dwightmare must continue!

thekad

Banned
It a total shit deal for the Rox because they're gutting their entire squad but comparing it to the haul that CP3 and Deron received I'd say it's even with those.

Different circumstances. CP3 signed an extension and no one really believed he was/is leaving the Clippers. Nets had two summers to sell Deron on the Nets and superstars who wanted to play for them.

It'll be Duhon / Machado. Why would Orlando want all those forwards anyway? We have to be keeping at least one of them. Idealy we keep one small forward and one power forward.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Toney Douglas
JRich
Glen Davis
Dwightmare

I just threw up on my iPad thank you very much...

Could they sign anyone else worth a damn? Maybe OJ?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
All Rockets fans... get in line!

noose-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom