• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Its great that the only player that became worth a shit from our overrated fraud 06 freshmen class is Marty Pocious.

John Schuhmann ‏@johnschuhmann
USA was a plus-12 in 20 min. w/ Chandler or Love on the floor today. Minus-7 w/ no bigs on the floor.

When will Coach K stop this nonsense? This is happening every fucking game.

John Schuhmann ‏@johnschuhmann
Difference was the defense. LTU scored 41 pts on 46 possessions w/ Chandler or Love on the floor. 53 pts on 42 poss. when USA went small.

ugh.

And it was so obvious watching this game.

FreeAnthonyDavis

What the fuck

seriously kobe how many white women can this guy get

ibbQhcUzbduAsp.gif

Draftexpress is saying that Nerlens Noel has looked really bad at Adidas Nations. Zeller continues his march to #1. I still think Noel is going to be good though, he is raw on defense and his offense seems bad, however...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Draftexpress is saying that Nerlens Noel has looked really bad at Adidas Nations. Zeller continues his march to #1. I still think Noel is going to be good though, he is raw on defense and his offense seems bad, however...

so

we should be tanking for shabazz then?

thekad

Banned

I don't know how someone can watch Zeller play and think he should be the #1 pick in an NBA draft. It would seriously have to be one of the worst drafts ever, if not the worst.

Crysis is nearly five years old and it feels like it's from years and years in the future of gaming still, wtf. It's just so much more advanced and better than other shooters...

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Always a good reminder for me to stay in this thread. I don't understand some of the shit lol say on here.
What I've gathered from that thread is that something becomes OK, when it becomes "mainstream". And something becomes mainstream when white people start doing it. Fuck it, though, the thread has devolved into whether dancing is an acceptable celebration. \

Also, Ninja is Bill Cartwright's psychologist.

charsace

He's always looked bad to me.
You had some extra letters in there.
Dolan is a horrible basketball mind, but he isn't a horrible person. He is one of the few owners that you can actually call loyal. Herb Williams has been a coach here collecting money for many different coaches for over a decade, he gave Houston try outs with the team and now Houston works for the organization, Larry Johnson gets paid to do something here, he's decided to pay JR's brother, he didn't fire Donnie Walsh out right like another guy would have.

Truphenom

What I've gathered from that thread is that something becomes OK, when it becomes "mainstream". And something becomes mainstream when white people start doing it. Fuck it, though, the thread has devolved into whether dancing is an acceptable celebration.

Also, Ninja is Bill Cartwright's psychologist.

Its like every topic goes down that path, you can never just talk about an issue without it devolving into something else.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
he's absolutely serious

dude pops off with stupid shit (or ghost edits his stupid shit) every time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom