• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
633216458.gif

Yeah Im only mad because Im a homer.

What's with all this attacking of one's junk during the Olympics?

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I'm just entertained by your completely unexpected reaction.

Well next time somebody punches one of your Blazers in the dick from behind Im looking forward to your completely expected reaction.

chizmiz

Banned
Fuck the French

Go fuck yourself Batum, you piece of shit

Fuck the Spanish, disgusting piece of shit team, full of cheaters abusing the pool system, a bunch of floppers, with Rudy the king of cheap shots. Want me to go dig up the way he killed Parker? Or the numerous times your shitty ass racist team acted in a disgraceful way?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Like most of the big names on Twitter are saying, if Batum did what he did in he NBA --> automatic ejection and 5 game suspension.

No idea where the fuck the refs' heads were.

Batum is a piece of shit.

Artest got only 7 games for his elbow on Harden. Doubt the NBA gives out 5 for a guy with zero history of such a thing.

@WojYahooNBA: I asked Batum why he hit Juan-Carlos Navarro in the groin. "I wanted to give him a good reason to flop," Batum said.

LOL

Fuck the Spanish, disgusting piece of shit team, full of cheaters abusing the pool system, a bunch of floppers, with Rudy the king of cheap shots. Want me to go dig up the way he killed Parker? Or the numerous times your shitty ass racist team acted in a disgraceful way?

Things are usually testy in here, but this nationalism adds a new layer of complexity I have not yet seen.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player

633216458.gif

So we threw away a game that we were winning most of the time while playing our starters heavy minutes? Give Brazil credit.

Also, I guess you looked the other way when Pietrus spent the whole game flopping? It goes both ways.

Go ahead, post that picture from China, cause thats so much worse than hitting a guy in the nuts from behind because youre so mad your team scored 6 points in a quarter.

The NBA might dish Batum out a suspension. His ass is under contract so he can be penalized.
edit:I didnt wanna say it but c'mon man, the Spanish diving and theatrics instigated that shit. doesnt make it right to hit a guy in the nuts, but still, they were asking for a reaction.

chizmiz

Banned
So we threw away a game that we were winning most of the time while playing our starters heavy minutes? Give Brazil credit.

Also, I guess you looked the other way when Pietrus spent the whole game flopping? It goes both ways.

Yeah, Batum went for the dick and he could not find anything.

Seriously fuck the Spanish, they've been king of flopping for more than a decade in Europe now, with Navarro and Fernandez. You call Florent Pietrus a flopper when he's a warrior, standing at 6'6 against 7'1 floppers. You didn't even watch the preparation games, you would have seen the most shameful display of antisportsmanship ever with Fernandez, who has a legacy of being the biggest asshole of Europe. He was a punk in 2011, he had it coming that fucker. He acted better than ever on that Turiaf's foul too.

charsace

Like most of the big names on Twitter are saying, if Batum did what he did in he NBA --> automatic ejection and 5 game suspension.

No idea where the fuck the refs' heads were.

Batum is a piece of shit.

Because the NBA has turned into a soft league. Which is why I laugh any time someone posts soft euro.

reilo

If Batum gets anywhere near the amount of games that either Bynum (5 games, Barea hit, repeat offender) or Artest (7 games, Harden hit, repeat offender), then LOL this league.

Raging Spaniard

Yeah, Batum went for the dick and he could not find anything.

Seriously fuck the Spanish, they've been king of flopping for more than a decade in Europe now, with Navarro and Fernandez. You call Florent Pietrus a flopper when he's a warrior, standing at 6'6 against 7'1 floppers. You didn't even watch the preparation games, you would have seen the most shameful display of antisportsmanship ever with Fernandez, who has a legacy of being the biggest asshole of Europe.

So what you are trying to tell me is that you are mad.

Raging Spaniard

What I'm trying to tell you is that you're the racist kettle calling the pot black. Fucking hell, a Spanish complaining about sportsmanship? The irony. Floppers galore!

Oh now Im racist? Awesome.

Im half French and lived in France for years, I have plenty of perspective. Enough perspective to tell you the French are assholes and that nobody in Europe likes them because you always think anything that happens to you is somebody elses fault.

reilo

@WojYahooNBA said:
Told Batum some won't think groin shot is in Olympic spirit. Batum: "Do you think if you lost a game on purpose, that's the Olympic spirit?"
@WojYahooNBA said:
Batum said he believes that Spain tanked final preliminary game against Brazil to face France in quarterfinals.
@WojYahooNBA said:
Finally, I asked Batum if he felt like his punch ultimately gave Navarro a 'good reason' to flop. "I hope so," Batum said.

It was a punk move. So what if Spain lost for favorable match ups, whats that got to do with you punching someone in the nuts? Are you really that mad that they potentially took your bronze medal away? ead.

It was a punk move. So what if Spain lost for favorable match ups, whats that got to do with you punching someone in the nuts? Are you really that mad that they potentially took your bronze medal away? ead.

They are just a bunch of sore losers that are a worst team than Spain in recent years

reilo

Read the quotes back-to-back. It was in response to the "Olympic spirit" shit.

Read the quotes back-to-back. It was in response to the "Olympic spirit" shit.

It doesnt matter. You dont punch a guy in the nuts because his team flops and then you go on a interview defending your punch. It is just silly. In a normal world he would get kicked out of the olympics.

Flopping is bad but at least you can argue if it was real or not. A punch in the nuts and what he is saying is undefendable.

I'm trying to think of any other sport in the Olympics where you could walk up to a competitor during competition and blatantly punch him in the nuts without getting kicked out of the host country.

why are we shocked about this? Campazzo hit Anthony in the nuts, the ref teed up Kevin Durant and Juan Guitierrez, and Campazzo finished off the game. welcome to FIBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom