• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Iggy isn't good, and Colangelo will never let Cousins into a USA basketball uniform.

? When iggy isn't forced to jack up bad shots since noone else on his team has a clue offensively he's a great player. He should be starting/6th manning on this team and Kobe should sit his ass down. If we need someone to jack up a crazy shot that has a small chance we have better players to do it.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I feel bad for asking, but who the hell is Terry Stotts?

Lead assistant for Rick Carlisle in Dallas. He's credited for their offense, for what it's worth. Also longtime assistant to George Karl, so the team should at least have an entertaining offense at least.

SUPREME1

Banned
Like Kobe gives a fuck about real effort during pool play. He's simply along for the ride, and will contribute when the games really count.

It's completely despicable and disgusting. So unpatriotic. I remember in '08 when he and others (Brandy was the other clear one) were openly rooting against our country hoping they would "fall flat on their faces".

GTFO OF MY COUNTRY

Brandy was just chapped because Kaman was unable to carry Dirk into pool play.

Hey you know what, sometimes, people and their worth on different levels are given more emphasis than artificial communities such as nations. But feel free to stroke it while you think about mythical fairytales on the greatness of your country.

My mythical fairytale nation will still kick the shit outta yours.

WAH WAH WAH

SamuraiX-

Why did the Blazers fire Nate McMillan again?

Oh, right. Because several players who are no longer with the team started an uprising.

qFnrtl.jpg

No one can escape..

"Ass so phat u can see it from the front"

Kobe wins...Flawless Victory

Just read the reactions to the Argentina v. US game in the Olympics thread.

Just wanna say it was hilarious watching the discussion go from, "The US is playing a motivated Argentina team" and "NBA is overrated" to "Man, the US is a bunch of bullies" and "These guys are so classless"

Also, as a bonus, the reactions to the end of the US v. Canada game were even more hilarious.

Quality reading on a Tuesday night.

Cipherr

Like Kobe gives a fuck about real effort during pool play. He's simply along for the ride, and will contribute when the games really count.

Well I guess we will see. All I know is that Kobe looked terrible out there with all that bullshit ISO ball last game.

Leave him on the bench if that's all he's going to do.

Branduil

It's completely despicable and disgusting. So unpatriotic. I remember in '08 when he and others (Brandy was the other clear one) were openly rooting against our country hoping they would "fall flat on their faces".

GTFO OF MY COUNTRY

Are you making stuff up again?

SamuraiX-

Just read the reactions to the Argentina v. US game in the Olympics thread.

Just wanna say it was hilarious watching the discussion go from, "The US is playing a motivated Argentina team" and "NBA is overrated" to "Man, the US is a bunch of bullies" and "These guys are so classless"

Also, as a bonus, the reactions to the end of the US v. Canada game were even more hilarious.

Quality reading on a Tuesday night.

It's pretty pathetic.

I think that Olympics thread is 75% Euros who just love bashing on the US any chance they get, even when they have twist and squeeze a situation into some contrived nonsense bullshit.

It's pretty pathetic.

I think that Olympics thread is 75% Euros who just love bashing on the US any chance they get, even when they have twist and squeeze a situation into some contrived nonsense bullshit.

I like the group of people that have the mentality we should stop sending pros to the Olympics so we can mitigate injury and the rest of the world can catch up.

Yes, we'll get right on sending 20 something NBDL players to the Olympics while the rest of the world keeps sending their grizzled NBA veterans.

We'll get right on that.

Like I said before, our dominance of basketball shows that, if soccer was a huge sport in America (and as such attracted the top athletes in the country), this "hurr, hurr, the US is teh suck in futbol" shit would disappear overnight.

Fjordson

Despite being a European myself, I don't understand the saltiness about the U.S. bball team. Has to be coming from casual basketball fans or something. As someone who follows the sport closely, watching the U.S. team is fucking great. Neat to see so many great players on one team, and it's also interesting to see how the rest of the world continues to up their game.

Only thing I'm salty about is that my team's biggest accomplishment this year was beating China lmao.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
this game would be so much better if they allowed the fans to bring in drums. During the play-in tournament, it was hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom