• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCX

DCX
Hey Gondo, whenever Red Blaster acts a fool, just post this:

3dBKv.jpg

LOL

i don't even know what to think...

Three protected draft picks even. Mitch is a god.

DCX

Troll

Banned
So they keep Gasol? Essentially its trading Bynum for Howard as far as LAL is concerned. Wonder if the commissioner will veto this. Just as ridiculous as the CP3 trade.

squicken

I truly believe Houston couldn't get Howard because of his agent Dan Fegan being a complete tool and controlling a lot of shit (including Howard's brain) behind the scenes.

Orlando is now settling for complete garbage. They got bent over badly and Stern is loving it.

Feel badly for Orlando fans and thankful the Rockets are not part of this any longer.

Yeah this is probably bigger bending over than the Pau trade. Hennigan was on the job for 4 months and didn't make a single good decision. Several Rockets deals would have been better than this

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why would Dwight stay with LA long term? Nash and Kobe are done. He's gonna bail after one year and Lakers fans will wonder what the hell just happened.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
To get that first pick next year the Magic have to do certain favors

Nelo Ice

Banned
Larry Coon ‏@LarryCoon
I haven't confirmed personally, however more & more people I trust RT @Steve0_33: so is it safe to say this deal is pretty much official?

Larry Coon ‏@LarryCoon
...are saying it's done. And it looks like my sources are in lockdown mode, which is itself a sign....maybe.

Hyq7B.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
To get that first pick next year the Magic have to do certain favors

This is actually the most logical explanation for the Magic doing this deal. Man people are really going to be strong on that conspiracy shit when Orlando gets the #1 pick instead of Charlotte next season.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Why would Dwight stay with LA long term? Nash and Kobe are done. He's gonna bail after one year and Lakers fans will wonder what the hell just happened.

lol why wouldn't he? He will be a media darling there.. And it will become his show shortly

bionic77

Nash to Dwight is going to be so awesome.

And all those wide open 3s for Nash...

We just need a backup defensive guard to spell Kobe and Nash and we are set.

KingGondo

Banned
Nash, Pau, Dwight. Could you have a more perfect, complementary pairing of stars? It's ridiculous.
There are only two people who could fuck this up...

A ballhog SG who still thinks he's the best player in the league, or a coach with no idea how to run an offense or manage difficult star players.

In that case, plan the parade!

Keep spinning.
At that point, Dwight will know all we do is reload, and we can offer him extra year and extra money. He'd be headed nowhere.

Crossing fingers that it goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom