• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hey GAF Magic fans, you're welcome to jump aboard a team that's finally rebuilding the right way! We have the players you wanted so you might as well become Rockets fans.

Omega

Banned
The only way you're going to see CP3 dime to Melo is by watching the Olympics.

i thought this too. it's 100% now that if CP3 really wants to play in new york, he'll come here. dwight just showed if you bitch and make enough demands you go where you want.

do i think it's going to happen? hell no. but after this, it wouldn't surprise me.

Is there a reason why Phil Jackson can't comeback and coach the Lakers?
you just reminded me of mike brown you fuck.
2luc4rm.gif

hopefully, he'll be a good coach and step aside and let the real coaches (kobe and nash) coach the game.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I still think OKC has a chance. Spurs too.

I actually think next year is up in the air more than anyone will guess. A lot of moves means nothing is set. Add in the olympics giving players an active off season of practice and well its going to be an interesting season next year.

The Lakers will send Andrew Bynum to the 76ers, who also will get veteran guard Jason Richardson from the Magic. Denver, in turn, will receive All-Star swingman Andre Iguodala from the Philadelphia 76ers and one future first-round pick from each of the other three teams.

Orlando will receive veterans Al Harrington and Arron Afflalo from the Denver Nuggets and Nikola Vucevic from the 76ers.

-foxsports
What the hell is wrong with ORL??? if true of course

thekad

Banned
Well, definitely might be the better term, but they still a lot of injury concerns and some horrible perimeter defense that can be exploited by OKC and SAS and they might have to go through OKC, SAS, and MIA to win the title which would be pretty insane.

Don't think defense is going to be a concern with Artest guarding the other team's best wing, Dwight being one of the best PNR defender in the league, and another 7+ footer in the paint.

Don't think defense is going to be a concern with Artest guarding the other team's best wing, Dwight being the best PNR defender in the league, and another 7+ footer in the paint.

It won't against most teams, but Nash and Kobe guarding Westbrook and Harden or Parker and Manu/Leonard will be rough for them. They should be top 3 in the NBA in defense though I agree.

Omega

Banned
the real loser in this is iguodala.

he still goes to a team where he's the best player even though he's better suited as a second or third option.

Smokey

Another classic fucking swindle fuck the Lakers get this goddamn tag off of me Ace this motherfuckers keep pussy gasol and all the lakers gave up was that dumbfuck bynum?

rigged ass league man I am not buying Laker flags fuck them fuck you kado fuck you cb fuck you nelo fuck you cloving fuck you supreme fuck you azn fuck you fmt fuck you force

fuck everyone this league is BS

Puddles

Banned
Lakers really are out of picks, and Pau will be 33 next year and probably not an asset.

Hopefully we chip next year, but this team won't be pretty in 2016 or so.

Omega

Banned
Another classic fucking swindle fuck the Lakers get this goddamn tag off of me Ace this motherfuckers keep pussy gasol and all the lakers gave up was that dumbfuck bynum?

rigged ass league man I am not buying Laker flags fuck them fuck you kado fuck you cb fuck you nelo fuck you cloving fuck you supreme fuck you azn fuck you fmt fuck you force

this post and your tag are glorious.

o9GWn.gif

pilonv1

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

ESPN source says Dwight definitely NOT doing extension with Lakers. Will test drive Lakerland for season and go to free agency in July 2013

Would be funny if he walked...

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

Two of the sources caution that they have not heard directly from Orlando management that the Magic have agreed to the deal

and even funnier if the Magic pull out again

squicken

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

Two of the sources caution that they have not heard directly from Orlando management that the Magic have agreed to the deal.

Troll the world Hennie. It's all you can do to redeem yourself

edit: Richardson to LA? Okay now that can be fun. I mean if it's just a WWE league, might as well have that McMahon drama

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Sq1DH.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom