• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK.

AzkNoX9CMAA-e9O.jpg:large

someone avatar this shit for me.
KADO DO IT!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I said I was taking a break from GAF, and I am, but I can't help it!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Penny

I've never heard of an offseason in which you choose the option of getting nothing for a top 5 player in the league while making 3 other teams better. What a great GM.

I still think the Spurs should get the #1 seed in the West, but the Lakers should probably be title favorites if the trade does go through.

Yeah because Austin Rivers will be raising a Larry O'Brien in any of our lifetimes.

Getting the most athletic center to enter the NBA since Shaq or Robinson is such a horrible downturn compared to the possibility of battling for 30 wins with Kevin Martin and Luis Scola.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Honestly, I feel sorry for him.

Everyone was laughing at the Rockets and Morey and now yikes to be an Orlando fan now is so much worse lol

I really do feel sorry for the fans. What a horrible GM.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Everyone was laughing at the Rockets and Morey and now yikes to be an Orlando fan now is so much worse lol

I really do feel sorry for the fans. What a horrible GM.

Waiting out for the best possible deal sure as hell worked out :lol. The writing was on the wall as soon as he allowed Dwight to confirm where he wanted to go.

demigod

Lol Cuban amd Gilbert must be SO salty right now. Should have just let the Paul trade go through you shit stains.

Cuban is a stupidfuck. Ruined Mavs chance of a repeat. He killed the team thinking he'd get Howard+Deron.

Heat won't be repeating next year that's for sure, Lakers are going to win 3 more championships.

LAL/OKC WCF is going to epic.

Then ???/Heat Finals is going to be fun to watch.

OKC/LAL is going to be the second round.

Probably? This would like if the Spurs added LBJ.

Well, definitely might be the better term, but they still a lot of injury concerns and some horrible perimeter defense that can be exploited by OKC and SAS and they might have to go through OKC, SAS, and MIA to win the title which would be pretty insane.

Are there still going to be Lakers fans pretending they're not the favorite to win it all?

It's like if the Spurs added Lebron.

Lakers are still the 3rd best team in the west. Did we forget...

1) who there head coach is?
2) who is Kobe's backup shooting guard again?

...actually, I got nothing. If the Lakers don't make it to the finals everyone including Kobe should be let go.

linsivvi

There are only two people who could fuck this up...

A ballhog SG who still thinks he's the best player in the league, or a coach with no idea how to run an offense or manage difficult star players.

In that case, plan the parade!

That ballhog SG told his idiotic coach that they should run the Princeton offense next season, and it will be delivered by Eddie Jordan.

kingslunk

anyone have a list of what each team acquired from where?

The Lakers will send Andrew Bynum to the 76ers, who also will get veteran guard Jason Richardson from the Magic. Denver, in turn, will receive All-Star swingman Andre Iguodala from the Philadelphia 76ers and one future first-round pick from each of the other three teams.

Orlando will receive veterans Al Harrington and Arron Afflalo from the Denver Nuggets and Nikola Vucevic from the 76ers.

-foxsports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom