• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Another classic fucking swindle fuck the Lakers get this goddamn tag off of me Ace this motherfuckers keep pussy gasol and all the lakers gave up was that dumbfuck bynum?

rigged ass league man I am not buying Laker flags fuck them fuck you kado fuck you cb fuck you nelo fuck you cloving fuck you supreme fuck you azn fuck you fmt fuck you force

fuck everyone this league is BS

:D

Whooooo Texans this weekend!

It's on bitches. Bring on the Heat

animated-heat-lebron-james-creepy-tongue-nba-funny-photos-2012.gif

Nelo Ice

Banned
Another classic fucking swindle fuck the Lakers get this goddamn tag off of me Ace this motherfuckers keep pussy gasol and all the lakers gave up was that dumbfuck bynum?

rigged ass league man I am not buying Laker flags fuck them fuck you kado fuck you cb fuck you nelo fuck you cloving fuck you supreme fuck you azn fuck you fmt fuck you force

iv7altyvn9jahbzb3v.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
It's on bitches. Bring on the Heat

*vomits*

I still don't even know wtf I have a Heat related tag!

FUCK THIS VERSION OF THE NBA WHERE KONEX DOESN'T EVEN CURSE HIS TEAM IN THE OFFSEASON

cacophony

Magic* Arron Afflalo, Al Harrington, Nikola Vucevic, Moe Harkless

iJeBiseIMK7Oh.gif

even what the Rockets were offering w/ just one of our rookies was better than that.

poor orlando fans

Bread

Banned
wow I can't believe it's actually close to happening, fuck the Lakers and the other teams for helping them do this shit.

Lkr

LOL

pilonv1

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

Iguodala fits into Denver trade exception acquired in Nene deal, and Nuggets still shed $43 million in future guaranteed salary. Wow.

Denver making out like bandits here. Lakers not even getting the best deal.

I'm glad you were able to maintain your objectivity and continue to love me.

squicken

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

Iguodala fits into Denver trade exception acquired in Nene deal, and Nuggets still shed $43 million in future guaranteed salary. Wow.

I think I figured it out. Rob Hennigan is Santa Claus

Lakers gonna keep Ebanks in this deal, too? Fuck yes.

Nash - Blake/Duhon - Morris
Kobe - ???
MWP - Ebanks
Pau - Jamison
Dwight - Pau - HIll

Blake gonna be the backup 2, ain't he? lol

Bread

Banned
I don't understand how the 76ers got a better return than the Magic and gave up a worse player, Orlando fans should run Hennigan out of town.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS

I think I figured it out. Rob Hennigan is Santa Claus

He was clearly maneuvering for the best deal for everyone involved!

How does this deal look for the Sixers? A better center should help, but the rest of the positions are gonna have to step up. (I'm guessing Richardson might start then -- We losing Harkless?, one report said that...)

Smokey

my head hurts

no other league do stupid fuck GMs actively try and make one of the top teams better every year. what goes through their minds? what is the reason for bending over and getting swindled each and every time a big name player comes up..stupid fuck league this was an even bigger swindle than kwame for pau since they gave up NOTHING..i guess kwame was a nothing either but whatev

like i said somewhere else i hope the big one strikes the city and staples ends up underground some BS

bionic77

See you in the Finals Lakers, I still think Heat got this.
Lebron will beast, but Dwight is going to do bad things to Bosh. Nash is going to be a gigantic advantage for us off that P&R. No way they can slow him down. I think him and Pau and Dwight are really going to be special. If we can improve our 3 ball we will be tough for anyone in the playoffs.

So excited!

linsivvi

Kobe - ???
MWP - Ebanks
Pau - Jamison
Dwight - Pau - HIll

Question: How can the Lakers absorb Dwight's salary without giving up at least another player? And if Chris Duhon and Earl Clark are involved too, more will need to be given up, no?

my head hurts

no other league do stupid fuck GMs actively try and make one of the top teams better every year. what goes through their minds? what is the reason for bending over and getting swindled each and every time a big name player comes up

like i said somewhere else i hope the big one strikes the city and staples ends up underground some BS

Enjoy your flags :D

Smokey
Just ordered 2 Laker car flags on Amazon.com
(Today, 08:29 PM)
Multi-Quote This Message Quote

Nelo Ice

Banned
my head hurts

no other league do stupid fuck GMs actively try and make one of the top teams better every year. what goes through their minds? what is the reason for bending over and getting swindled each and every time a big name player comes up

It sucks our GM knows how to do his job I know it's rough being a Laker fan =(.

bionic77

my head hurts

So the only thing that is going to make up for this trade is for a catastrophe to strike the 2nd biggest city in the US and kill millions...

Kobe - ???
MWP - Ebanks
Pau - Jamison
Dwight - Pau - HIll

Eyenga will back up Kobe. He was the best player on a horrendously bad summer league team. Has the right size and athleticism to play 10 minutes a game on a team with Dwight, Nash, Kobe and Pau.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
my head hurts

no other league do stupid fuck GMs actively try and make one of the top teams better every year. what goes through their minds? what is the reason for bending over and getting swindled each and every time a big name player comes up..stupid fuck league this was an even bigger swindle than kwame for pau since they gave up NOTHING..i guess kwame was a nothing either but whatev

Sounds like the things you did in 2k every year.

KingKong

Lebron will beast, but Dwight is going to do bad things to Bosh. Nash is going to be a gigantic advantage for us off that P&R. No way they can slow him down. I think him and Pau and Dwight are really going to be special. If we can improve our 3 ball we will be tough for anyone in the playoffs.

So excited!

B1PrX.jpg

KingGondo

Banned
How does this deal look for the Sixers? A better center should help, but the rest of the positions are gonna have to step up. (I'm guessing Richardson might start then -- We losing Harkless?, one report said that...)
They got the second best center in the league, which will probably put them in contention for a top 4 seed.

If he stays healthy. Big if.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom