• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The NBA should just pare down to LA, NY, Miami, and Boston. Send all the other teams to a separate league where they'll actually have a chance to win. Everybody's happy.

NY 3-79 confirmed

squicken

Never heard of this Astros team.

AAA affiliate of the St Philadelphia Braves

@NinjaScooter Larry Coon said that the Rockets had the rumored offer on the table. Dunno how trustworthy he is, but everything indicated Hennigan turned it down b/c he still thought he could meet with Dwight and they'd be bros and Dwight would stay. I think by then, when Hennigan was finally wanting to deal, the Rockets offer was off the table

But still, doing nothing is infinitely better than this. Like even Skip Bayless or SAS couldn't pull off a contrary viewpoint that says Orlando did okay here

Pimpwerx

This posted yet?

Az50Tq-CYAEiM98.jpg

I LOL'd. PEACE.

I still think the Mavs have a team good enough to beat lakers or thunder as long as the young'uns play to their potential. They are gonna be a super deep team. Oh, also if Dirk, Kaman, and Brand play better than last year. And we have no major injuries.

thekad

Banned
I still think the Mavs have a team good enough to beat lakers or thunder as long as the young'uns play to their potential. They are gonna be a super deep team. Oh, also if Dirk, Kaman, and Brand play better than last year. And we have no major injuries.

tom penny is that you

Mothman91

Last few pages were very entertaining, keep it up guys.

Stern isn't going to veto shit, can you imagine the ratings for a Lakers/Heat Finals matchup?

We aren't ready for that life, nuh uh.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"AAA affiliate of the St Philadelphia Braves"

:(

lmao

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Psh, doesn't even compare.

GP3 and Malone were WAY gone in their careers by the time 2004 hit.
Dwight is in his prime, Gasol is still more than capable (in the regular season)
Kobe is still a top player and Nash is still a top PG.

lol...

Gary just came off another 20+ season with Seattle and Mil.. naw son GP wasn't WAY gone yet, and still avg 14 with the Lakers..

Malone was a little worse than Pau.. but still really good

Shaq and Kobe in their primes were better than anyone on your roster today and that isn't even debatable..

Reave

Terrible deal for ORL, but I highly doubt they're done making moves. They need to shed a few PFs and get a backup PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom