• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Nash/Dwight PnRs.....Nash/Pau PnRs......Nash/Kobe PnRs.....

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2xpdrVtwV1qhigol.gif

vincecelebrationgfszf.gif

pilonv1

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Final Nets offer Orlando rejected in July: Lopez, Humphries (1 year, $9.6M), Brooks, 4 unprotected No. 1's for Howard, JRich, Duhon, Clark.

lol

Wonder if they can get Stan Van back now?

I don't think dwight gonna like play with kobe. I could see him boltin for the Mavs next year

Why would he leave old ass Kobe for even less of a chance of a ring with old ass Dirk. He won't leave, theres no good team with space. If they get bounced before the finals he COULD leave, seeing as this team isn't getting any better than it already is anytime soon, but not for anything less than a contender. And no contender has money.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
AlexKennedyNBA
It sounds like the Orlando Magic will also receive Christian Eyenga in the four-team deal.

DEAL GETS BETTER AND BETTER.

seriously thinking about becoming a Hornets fan. Theres a team that is doing rebuilding right. Sigh.

Bread

Banned
AlexKennedyNBA
It sounds like the Orlando Magic will also receive Christian Eyenga in the four-team deal.

seriously thinking about becoming a Hornets fan. Theres a team that is doing rebuilding right. Sigh.
don't worry stern will give you your 1st pick next year, be patient

giga

AlexKennedyNBA

I wonder if he knew. Poor kid lol.

w1nO+

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
WAT? They have MAYBE two years but then again they'll probably trade Pau's expiring to whoever has Andrew Wiggins.

Yeah the Lakers window isn't to wide with this group...

But if they lock up D12 after next year remaking the team won't be too hard

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Lol I wish.

What the hell did we fire Stan for again? At least he did a good job helping develop the few young players we actually had.

Stan really didn't do much well....

The magic had plenty of talent go through their doors..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom