• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

Damn fine deal for denver. I like afflalo, but iggy will be great. Harrington is a cancer.

gA9V+

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
SpearsNBAYahoo
Lakers expected to get guard Chris Duhon & forward Earl Clark in Dwight Howard deal, too, source tells Y! Sports. Magic to land 2nd rd picks

yeah!

jbug617

Banned
Every team who traded a star got at least something good out of it.

Utah- Derrick Favors
Denver- Gallo
New Orleans- Eric Gordon

Orlando just opened a new arena and has to sell Big Baby as the face of the franchise.

pilonv1

Utah- Derrick Favors
Denver- Gallo
New Orleans- Eric Gordon

Orlando just opened a new arena and has to sell Big Baby as the face of the franchise.

Nicholson is already better than Davis

Nelo Ice

Banned

Utah- Derrick Favors
Denver- Gallo
New Orleans- Eric Gordon

Arron Afflalo will be the new face of the franchise! The Magic didn't trade Dwight for nothing. It's going to be Affalomania!

arron afflalo ‏@arronafflalo
Orlando .... above all i love this game .... destiny and opportunity ... excited

Puddles

Banned
I keep trying to keep that wikipedia article updated, but some idiot keeps changing it back. Seriously, they had about a 3 second turnaround time on my last edit.

Confirms my belief that most wikipedians should be castrated without anesthesia.

SpearsNBAYahoo
Lakers expected to get guard Chris Duhon & forward Earl Clark in Dwight Howard deal, too, source tells Y! Sports. Magic to land 2nd rd picks

yeah!

How the F does that work $$$$ The Lakers have to ship out $$$ right? I've heard ramblings of Eyenga, but he ain't making that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom