• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how this will affect Iggy's play in London. Kobe and Pau I'm sure are happy.

Kobe is gonna trash talk his own team.

"We just traded for "Dwayne Howard"? Is he any good Bron? Yo, Pau is this Howard guy worth giving up Eyenga for? I don't know man, we got Duhon for Bynum though. That's pretty cool."

Denver's general managing has been on a roll as of late. They've picked up Kenneth Faried, Wilson Chandler, Andre Miller, Javale McGee, Danilo Gallinari and now Iggy? Not to mention all of the cash they shed for the future? This guy just might have what it takes to be the next Mitch.

Still not as good as this team, but I'll take it.

tumblr_m4c4znjNmt1qd42iyo1_500.jpg

Eddie JOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNEEEESSSSSS

Loved that team.

I just found out about this trade. Wow, LA really making positive moves, but damn Orlando got fleeced to the max.

It's like giving Kobe uncontested 3 pointer lanes guaranteed. Who the hell are you going to double? Double Kobe, Dwight/Pau dunk lane is wide open.

I think Nash is going to be like... PassTo(Math.Random(new Enum{DH,Pau,Kobe})) each possession hahahahaha. They don't even need a 5th player other than to just stand there and take up space/fill lanes/run fast. Wait a minute, they just need some fast dude to run back and forth all game... Usain Bolt to Lakers on 8/11 confirmed!

Screen-Shot-2012-08-09-at-11.01.32-PM-634x94.png

SAS on ESPN saying he spoke with Dwight an hour ago and that Dwight is "incredibly happy to be moving on to the Lakers".

Dwight said, LA is like his 2nd home and also said "I can assure you that I'm looking forward to being in Hollywood."

Pimpwerx

I just found out about this trade. Wow, LA really making positive moves, but damn Orlando got fleeced to the max.

It's like giving Kobe uncontested 3 pointer lanes guaranteed. Who the hell are you going to double? Double Kobe, Dwight/Pau dunk lane is wide open.

I think Nash is going to be like... PassTo(Math.Random(new Enum{DH,Pau,Kobe})) each possession hahahahaha. They don't even need a 5th player other than to just stand there and take up space/fill lanes/run fast. Wait a minute, they just need some fast dude to run back and forth all game... Usain Bolt to Lakers on 8/11 confirmed!

How is it any different from last year? People talking about the offense, but Dwight's gonna make the difference on defense. He's not that good on offense. Nash was the biggest pickup this offseason, because that was their biggest weakness. Nash >>>> Blake, whereas Dwight > Bynum. It's why I still think they have a problem with OKC. The Thunder can handle their bigs. It will be a question of how they defend Nash and those pnrs though. PEACE.

All I know is Metta, Ebanks and Glock better be shooting like 10,000 threes a day this offseason cause that's pretty much all they're gonna need to do in game.

All I know is Metta, Ebanks and Glock better be shooting like 10,000 threes a day this offseason cause that's pretty much all they're gonna need to do in game.

MWP just needs to be in shape and play D.

But Ebanks best be in the gym right fucking now shooting 3s. If he could shoot 3s over 35%, would be fucking huge.

How is it any different from last year? People talking about the offense, but Dwight's gonna make the difference on defense. He's not that good on offense. Nash was the biggest pickup this offseason, because that was their biggest weakness. Nash >>>> Blake, whereas Dwight > Bynum. It's why I still think they have a problem with OKC. The Thunder can handle their bigs. It will be a question of how they defend Nash and those pnrs though. PEACE.

they barely escaped being down 3-1 to a then tired with no offense consistency Lakers team last season, I don't see how you say they'll beat us.

Mxrz

Think Ariza with a better offensive game.

Trying really hard to see what the upside here is. Dwight is happy. Hooray? Maybe I'm missing something.

-Dwight: #$^#%
-Get rid of J-Rich: Okay.
-Get rid of Duhon & Clark maybe: Eh. They're owed nothing either way.

-Take on Harrington & Afflalo: wtf Why?
-Moe Harkless: Eh. Maybe he's a secret MJ son.
-Protected 1st round pick from 3 playoff teams.
-2nd round junk.

why not take Bynum for a year and then trade him to Cleveland next summer for whatever they pick up? Should be better than any of those 1st rounds coming back.

SAS on ESPN saying he spoke with Dwight an hour ago and that Dwight is "incredibly happy to be moving on to the Lakers".

Dwight said, LA is like his 2nd home and also said "I can assure you that I'm looking forward to being in Hollywood."

tumblr_lzyw6rQ0oF1qc8eed.gif

If we could just get a 40% 3-pt shooting SF, we'd be set.

That would be too crazy! So you think you can just trade MWP for Durant or someone of that quality? No one in the league would want to make you that powerful anyways... actually they did pull off the DH trade, so who knows! LOL

Are you crazy? So you think you can just trade MWP for Durant or someone of that quality? No one in the league would want to make you that powerful anyways... actually they did pull off the DH trade, so who knows! LOL

I don't see why Okc wouldn't make that trade. Get a defensive stopper like Artest. Asking for Durant isn't too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom