• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
so wait....Orlando rejected a deal that would trade Howard for Bynum but agreed to this shit?

dafuck

Nori Chan

ZBhByl.jpg

SUPERMAN.jpg

This is the greatest post ever.

LAKERS AGE LETS FUCKING CELEBRATE

ADAM BLADE ENJOY YOUR JV SQUAD YOU SHIT CLEANING SCRUB WEARING ANIMU LOVING MOTHERFUCKER

Branduil

Oh Brandy, don't be like that.

Lakers aren't even the best team in the West.

Kobe is 71.

Nash is 89.

Pau 67.

Please, there's no need for false modesty any more. You already won. You should be happy, your team is the league-appointed champions for all of time. You just won't have old Brandy to kick around any more.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Please, there's no need for false modesty any more. You already won. You should be happy, your team is the league-appointed champions for all of time. You just won't have old Brandy to kick around any more.

Damn defeated already, Jesus

This season is going to be amazing

Philly and Denver got better in these deals, too. Makes it kind of funny since only Orlando got worse.

I can't believe the lakers pulled of Nash and Howard which i was sort of joking about getting a month ago.

This team is going to be a sight to see.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
they could have waited a day or 2 until team usa finished up the olympics...you know deep down bron an kd are feeling salty and probably sabotage kobe somehow.

Puddles

Banned
Suppose a voodoo witch doctor came to you with an offer: you can give Kobe and Nash their 2006 physical abilities back, and they will maintain them and just age normally again. So 2013 Kobe would play like a 28 year old, 2014 Kobe like a 29 year old, etc. Same for Nash.

The price is a testicle. If you want both players rejuvenated, the operation is done without anesthesia. You can do it with anesthesia, but then you can only have young Kobe or young Nash, but not both. Do you do it?

I figure why not, you've got two. I'd uni-ball it up to see Peak Mamba, Peak Nash, Dwight, and old Pau, plus the team would win the next 5-6 titles.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Suppose a voodoo witch doctor came to you with an offer: you can give Kobe and Nash their 2006 physical abilities back, and they will maintain them and just age normally again. So 2013 Kobe would play like a 28 year old, 2014 Kobe like a 29 year old, etc. Same for Nash.

The price is a testicle. Do you do it?

I figure why not, you've got two. I'd uni-ball it up to see Peak Mamba, Peak Nash, Dwight, and old Pau, plus the team would win the next 5-6 titles.

Not this shit again

Branduil

Dude, I took my lumps when you guys swept us.

Why you gotta be like that?

This isn't defeat, it's annihilation. It's like when you found out that Santa Claus isn't real. The NBA isn't worth watching any more because it's not interested in putting out a product of legitimate parity. The league has sent a clear message that if you're not either a fan of the select big market teams, or one of those detestable player fans, they don't care a whit about you.

i'd offer the witch doctor a handy too.

Imagine the pick and rolls. THE PICK AND ROLLS!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

I'd give up both and see Lakers have 25 chips =D

Philly and Denver got better in these deals, too. Makes it kind of funny since only Orlando got worse.

I can't believe the lakers pulled of Nash and Howard which i was sort of joking about getting a month ago.

This team is going to be a sight to see.

Dwight isn't back till December/January, right?

Gasol will be dead by then, the way Brown will over play him.

Did we re-sign Hill?

Branduil

The price is a testicle. If you want both players rejuvenated, the operation is done without anesthesia. You can do it with anesthesia, but then you can only have young Kobe or young Nash, but not both. Do you do it?

What if instead of losing a testicle, you were temporarily transformed into a white woman and had to spend one night in a Colorado hotel with Kobe.

Pkaz01

My question is how in the fuck do the salaries work out? surely dwight wasnt getting paid the same money as bynum. How do they have nash, kobe, gasol, and dwight?

Jimrpg

i thought golden state's team was average going into next season with all their recent trades but its actually not that bad when they line up against the lakers man for man

nash v curry - even
kobe v thompson - kobe
MWP v barnes/rush - MWP slightly
Pau v Lee - even
Dwight v Bogut - dwight but bogut will hold his own

and the bench im going to give to the warriors

aznpxdd

i thought golden state's team was average going into next season with all their recent trades but its actually not that bad when they line up against the lakers man for man

nash v curry - even
kobe v thompson - kobe
MWP v barnes/rush - MWP slightly
Pau v Lee - even
Dwight v Bogut - dwight but bogut will hold his own

and the bench im going to give to the warriors

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom