• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqAQq.gif

salty.jpg
y?

lol

I'm not going to partake in the Bynum bashing. Fuck Laker fans who do this.

Bynum was instrumental in both title runs. Yeah, the first one he didn't put up much numbers, but his presence on the floor allowed Pau to play 15mpg at PF which gave him a decided advantage and kept Pau fresher, especially for when he had to go up against Dwight.

The 2nd title run speaks for itself playing on a badly hurt knee.

Was he a bit immature? Yes. So fucking what? He produced on the floor, didn't he? Lakers lost 2 years ago and Bynum was arguably the best Laker in that series versus Dallas, but the team was flat out tired ater 3 title runs. Last year they simply didn't have enough total firepower, were tired from being overplayed, and OKC matched up real well with 'em. Let's not scapegoat Bynum.

Especially after the years of BIG SEXY and whatnot y'all partook in.

I will continue to root for Andrew and am grateful for what he brought in the past to the team.

I gotta a $5 spot on this towards the cause.

Omega

Banned
just think knicks-age, the next time you'll feel good about rooting for a team will be in another 4 years.

if we're talking just basketball..yeah

unlike LA, New York doesn't just have one good team

probably in a year or 2 if everybody sticks around.

I don't hate the Lakers or nothing like that for pulling this off. They're working within the same rules as the rest of the league. I'm just not liking where this trend is heading to.

what trend?

superteams have always existed unless you're talking about players crying and bitching their way to preferred teams

I don't think the Lakers won't win the Finals this year. As we've seen in the past, adding random players to form a superstar team doesn't produce results right away. It took the Heat a year to do it. The 04 Lakers failed with 2 HoF ring chasers.

ArKC3.jpg

"Hey, jobber seems to have conveniently left us out while making his case. Weird."

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
am i the only one who knows how to troll lakers-age properly?

okay, i'll start off slow and you guys can tag along til you get the hang of it.

#1 kobe can't win without fish

Lunchbox

Banned
I don't think the Lakers won't win the Finals this year. As we've seen in the past, adding random players to form a superstar team doesn't produce results right away. It took the Heat a year to do it. The 04 Lakers failed with 2 HoF ring chasers.

I think all this super team shit is going to kill the league. Soon it's going to be like 10 teams with a starting 5 that all have been all stars at least once. The rest of the league will become farm teams where they draft future stars, develop, then trade them away.

Fans will become disengaged with their team never breaking the glass celling and stop showing up. Team loses money and fold.

The only man that can stop this from happening is

league is already losing money and losing viewers every season

basketball will be below womens soccer by 2015 with a bunch of front runners showing up for game 7 and sitting on their hands and not knowing the rules while gazing at dan marino and michael jordan jerseys

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Damn Spurs-Age is fucking Salty

You had your championships, how the fuck can you call bloody murder?

Yo' team got handed a gigantic fucking present with a beautiful red bow around it by the name of Tim Duncan if I recall

You are not even salty anymore, you've over-leveled and hit Briny stage, living in all that tear soaked liquid

Damn Spurs-Age is fucking Salty

You had your championships, how the fuck can you call bloody murder?

Yo' team got handed a gigantic fucking present with a beautiful red bow around it by the name of Tim Duncan if I recall

You are not even salty anymore, you've over-leveled and hit Briny stage, living in all that tear soaked liquid

THEY TANKED THE SEASON FOR HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom