• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
An injury to Chris Bosh for over half the series doesn't matter apparently.

Injuries are part of the game.
Apparently the injuries to James Worthy and Byron Scott don't matter with the Lakers vs the Bulls, too.

this is how lakers-age drops property value smh
Chris played about as good as he was going to play in that series offensively, and he wasn't going to stop 2011 Dirk no matter what so yea it doesn't really matter.
This too

jman2050

Chris played about as good as he was going to play in that series offensively, and he wasn't going to stop 2011 Dirk no matter what so yea it doesn't really matter.

He was talking about the 2012 Czzz series comparison. That series is done in 5 if Bosh wasn't injured.

this is how lakers-age drops property value smh

You're like a doughnut, so fully of JELLY

tumblr_m8qqforAxQ1rbtr4eo1_400.gif

DY_nasty

Yes they are and if they lost that's that. But "the Celtics almost beat LeBron" because Bosh was out, not because LeBron sucked

oh, you're talking about something else then. nm

even then, there is absolutely no excuse for the heat getting fuckballed - and it carried over into C's series. Where a gimped Garnett and missing Bradley were there. So again, its silly

oh, you're talking about something else then. nm

even then, there is absolutely no excuse for the heat getting fuckballed - and it carried over into C's series. Where a gimped Garnett and missing Bradley were there. So again, its silly

there definitely isn't an excuse. even without bosh, games 4 and 5 were a complete disgrace from miami's end. but i wouldn't have pinned those problems on lebron

Yea my fault I forgot about that. Still don't think 2012 heat beat 2011 Mavs though.

the 2011 mavs were a good team but holy shit are they getting overrated imo. they were good but let's not forget every one of those games came down to the 4th quarter, and it required both a massive lebron choke and Mavs scrubs hitting some crazy ass shots near the end. shawn marion was making miraculous post shots and jason terry was hitting shit falling out of bounds

dirk was fantastic in the first 3 rounds but he wasn't god-like in the finals. he made shots when it counted most and he gets credit for that. but in the first 4 games we had basically outplayed the most of the time but the 4th quarters....yeah i don't even want to think about it. the only game where Dallas had our number completely was game 6.

The 2011 Mavs were really good, but that team was pretty up-and-down and their playoff run needed Kidd to go from the corpse he was in the regular season to a good player and for Terry to get super hot.

DY_nasty

For the record, I don't think that they were some great, all-time team or anything close. I just think that they were one of the better chipping teams that we've had in a while.

Why are you guys talking about 2009 and 2010 teams. Let's stop living in the past and start living in the current. So, guys, how badly will the Lakers shatter the regular season win record? I have them at 75-7 but that's a conservative estimate assuming Dwight might miss some time early.

DY_nasty

Why are you guys talking about 2009 and 2010 teams. Let's stop living in the past and start living in the current. So, guys, how badly will the Lakers shatter the regular season win record? I have them at 75-7 but that's a conservative estimate assuming Dwight might miss some time early.

80-2

Pimp, want to bet $100 that Lakers go 72-10 this season?

Oh, nevermind... we're not talking about the 2011 Miami Heat

tumblr_m8njhj4VUm1rzfw5to1_400.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Jameer / Afflalo / Hedo / Davis / Ayon

I ain't living in the present.

Also Lakers record this year: 51-31

Puddles

Banned
How will you feel next Summer when LeBron has four times as many MVPs as Kobe?

That regular season doesn't mean shit, that Kobe on a good team from 05-07 could have won it all three years, that 06 Kobe was better than LeBron in any year, and that Kobe will have six times as many rings as LeBron.

KingGondo

Banned
Depending on how much Dwight misses, I have The Lakers around 60 wins this year.
All 3 of the top WC teams should be around 60 wins. All in different divisions, all clearly the best team in their division.

Lakers are gonna shit on 95% of the league--only Denver, OKC and SA have the perimeter game to challenge them, IMO.

Lakers would beat the Heat easily, as well.

diehard

Fleer
I like how a Lebron v Kobe post turns into something Jazz related.

I want some more Puddles posts about Lebron sucking in the finals, all while ironically gargling Kobe's balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom