• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Dwight resigns with LA after the season and I pick an avatar for you to wear for the following season .
Dwight doesn't resign with LA, you pick an avatar for me to wear for the entire following season.

I might be a Magic fan but I ain't that dumb. He's going to resign unless Cuban is giving him a cool 50 million under the table.

lol that means nothing. In EVERY single game I've played with you, I've scored higher and had a better K/D ratio

You play this game 100X more than me. if I did my stats would be inflated like yours too

I haven't spent a single second in the recon class

I don't play the game like most other people. I'm usually a medic or an engineer and I generally give less fucks about dying

i have a better k/d ratio
higher skills score
better weapons accuracy
longer headshot
bigger killstreak

and the biggest score of all.
i've gone farther than you in any of the nba 2k leagues.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Worth it for the TF2 weapons

Was glad to see I got those as well. Can't wait to try out the OP Spy sapper.

Also What ever happened to that beer nash got?

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/stor...ash-runs-some-lines-sam-alipour-espn-magazine
For many years you were a thorn in LA's side, but you're already a legend here after accepting a Keystone from the "LA Beer Guys" on a freeway. What was going through your head as that was happening?
NASH: It was great - just a carload of appreciative fans who managed to safely execute a timely table service. It should be noted that I was not driving, the can was handed to me by a passenger in the other car and we had all safely slowed down. And no animals were injured in the making of this movie. It was cool that it was so spontaneous.

Did you drink the beer?
NASH: No comment.

i have a better k/d ratio
higher skills score
better weapons accuracy
longer headshot
bigger killstreak

and the biggest score of all.
i've gone farther than you in any of the nba 2k leagues.

You also only play one map and your team loses every game you play because you just camp the whole time

You're the Kevin Martin of Battlefield 3

You also only play one map and your team loses every game you play because you just camp the whole time

You're the Kevin Martin of Battlefield 3

kevin martin was the best player on the rockettes at one point.
come at me

What system do you play it on nowadays? I played it to death a while back, but maybe I should get back into it. Loved the game, just stopped when TOR came out.
pc brah. pretty sure we're friends on battlelog

Viakado has a .75 W/L ratio

I have a 1.37

Funny how my SPM is almost twice his and so is my W/L ratio

I actually contribute to winning

All he does is contribute to Raymond Felton levels of efficiency

Were you the one who liked to stand toe-to-toe with armored vehicles and try to shoot them with your rifle?

yes that was the one time when I ran out of shit and gave no more fucks

SUPREME1

Banned
Kevin Love:

"It's like the club all over again."

iEXieArOu2THl.gif

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Not sure if want.

I was about 75% through the first one then it bombarded my quest log with every mission including ones I finished, totally fucked me.

Borderlands 1 was great, and 2 should be a lot better if they fix the dumb crap that was wrong with the first, esp the PC version.

Deron's face in that gif. is quietly hillarious.

"hey guys...look at me...I wanna fit in tooooo".

Then he remembers Joe Johnson and Brook Lopez.

Knux from the 5 minutes you watched Moe Harkless whom would you say he most resembles

No fucking clue.

He got hurt damn near right away.

that and Doug was already mindfucking him by telling him to stand in the corner..or die.

He rebounded well the one game I saw...and yeah.

I think he'll be pretty good tho. the one game I saw of him in College (against Duke?) he dropped like 30.

I wish we could have kept him..if only because Afroswag, Dorrell, and Turner at the 3 sounds like pain.

SUPREME1

Banned
You're not being nice either.

I feel like an abused housewife whose husband and children don't appreciate the work that she does.

I guess that makes me Coach K, who will pull you (KLove) aside and remind you that you are an intergral part of our success. That without your hard work and dedication, there would be a huge in our team. I appreciate everything you do for the team Cap. Thanks for volunteering your time and energy to BEST-GAF.

SUPREME1

Banned
iEXieArOu2THl.gif

Just noticed at the very end of that GIF, LeBron is about to level Love with an MWP elbow to the back of the head. Funny how it cuts out right at that moment.

NBA cover up?

You decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom