• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good recon guy is necessary for a squad in BF. Unfortunately most scrubs aren't placing respawn points or planting motion sensors but just missing shots without spotting and then getting rushed.

Can't say I'm a big fan of BF anyway. Attack/Defend has always been broken to me. Not a fan of running into well defended areas where the enemies ONLY expected to defend. Throw in bs where defenders can have teammates spawn on them, medic revives, motion sensors...eh, meh.

I'm just so confused.

"Really" means very. The suffix was omitted originally because it's dialectical and he's just that white.. Thus, only very white people are obligated to purchase pants at costco. Those of moderate whiteness are free to shop elsewhere and costco makes a killing in the state of utah. Everybody wins except the people buying costco-pants.

A good recon guy is necessary for a squad in BF. Unfortunately most scrubs aren't placing respawn points or planting motion sensors but just missing shots without spotting and then getting rushed.

Can't say I'm a big fan of BF anyway. Attack/Defend has always been broken to me. Not a fan of running into well defended areas where the enemies ONLY expected to defend. Throw in bs where defenders can have teammates spawn on them, medic revives, motion sensors...eh, meh.
thank you. a man that understands the value of a good recon.
if you can place your beacon at a hidden or a place thats hard to get to, then you're doing your job for your team.

"Really" means very. The suffix was omitted originally because it's dialectical and he's just that white.. Thus, only very white people are obligated to purchase pants at costco. Those of moderate whiteness are free to shop elsewhere and costco makes a killing in the state of utah. Everybody wins except the people buying costco-pants.

oh can it book worm.
let's go back to how much pheeniks stinks at every game he plays.

diehard

Fleer
i fee like there is a misconception about what Costco pants are, and it saddens me.

it's like Costco wine.. just cause it's at Costco doesn't mean its not high quality yo

SUPREME1

Banned
i fee like there is a misconception about what Costco pants are, and it saddens me.

it's like Costco wine.. just cause it's at Costco doesn't mean its not high quality yo

So long as the tag doesn't say Kirkland, you're cool.

Nothing wrong with Kirkland either, I buy all kinds of Kirkland shit.

<3 Costco.

thank you. a man that understands the value of a good recon.
if you can place your beacon at a hidden or a place thats hard to get to, then you're doing your job for your team.

Or not, you're the kind of recon that would just make people spawn in places nobody wants to be at

Anybody who's ever played with me knows I am a team player. you're just the guy nobody wants to squad with because everything is all about your stats (which for all your bragging are pretty awful for someone who plays as much as you)

you're the kind of nba player who would call himself a shooter. at 30%

pilonv1

637381276.jpg

dying @ jenkins

The M.O.B

NBA 2K

You’ve seen a glimpse of NBA 2K13, but you haven’t seen anything yet! Prepare yourselves for a HUGE announcement tomorrow, 8/15 at 11AM ET (8AM PT). “Like” and comment: What do YOU think we are announcing tomorrow?

Removing Lakers and Heat from online play hopefully.

Removing Lakers and Heat from online play hopefully.

Seeing as their last "huge" announcement was Jay Z executively producing the soundtrack, I'm gonna guess Hideo Kojima is executively producing the My Player Mode. Going from Smush Parker to the greatest player ever in the span of one regular season has never been so pretentious!

NBA 2K13 presents: Coach Mode. Demonstrated by DY_nasty.

Larry-Brown-Defense.jpg

"I have an assignment for you tonight rook. I want you to go shower, get dressed, head out of the arena..."

larry%20brown%20sucks.jpg

"And eat all the dicks!"

nba_g_larrybrown_576.jpg

"Little dicks.."

img19554062.jpg

"..his dick, his dick and her dick.."

Lopresti-SMU-be-cautious-with-Larry-Brown-8S1AEEJP-x-large.jpg

"..eat my dick.."

larry-brown-1209-200.jpg

"..and don't forget to cup the balls."

2K is back and better than ever.

Status