• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite all the complaints, and there are plenty valid ones, NBA2K is a completely different(better, much better) BBall sim than 2K6 or whatever you last played. The leap from 2K9 to 2K10 alone was huge. The changes from 11 to 12 were meh and they ignored a lot of fundamental problems that have plagued the series this entire generation. All in all it's worth it if you missed out on the last 7 games, the problem is going from '11 to '12 for 60$ with those problems still there is a hard sell. Having skipped on 12, if 13 can finally address bugs and online play....I'll be down, but like last year I'll let other NBA gaffers test it before I buy it.

Yeah if those are the alleged additions and online still runs like shit, I'm not buying either version. Fuck them.

Their improvements are a new control scheme, Jay-Z soundtrack, and a bunch of shit that modders would do a much better job at doing. Last year, online leagues completely shit the bed. I have no fucking clue what they did taking away our options and all that.

Why is that worth any of my money? Especially if the online community pumps out rosters and mods better than those that 2k do. Screw them, I've also got the '08 Redeem team and a bunch of other FIBA teams in my game already

The only thing that would be bad is if people quit modding for 2k12 completely...which is probably what'll happen

Damn Philly fans in love with Drew already.

lol until he shoots his first three pointer, laughs in doug collins grill, and parks in a handicap spot leading to an innocent woman speeding down a hill...

tumblr_m4lygbIppB1r3f9sho1_1280.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
lol until he shoots his first three pointer, laughs in doug collins grill, and parks in a handicap spot leading to an innocent woman speeding down a hill...

They loved AI all the same.. He pretty much did all of these things and more

Lakers fans missing Bynum right now must be how Heat fans felt about Caron Butler and Lamar Odom leaving town for Shaq

....not that sad

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Naw, Drew was a petulant child but he was our petulant child. While I'm happy we have Dwight, Andrew had a lot of potential had he matured.

He was a part of the wins and losses for the Lakers for the last 8 years.

It's a weird feeling...

He was homegrown and no one could say anything about that..

Nelo Ice

Banned
Naw, Drew was a petulant child but he was our petulant child. While I'm happy we have Dwight, Andrew had a lot of potential had he matured.

It's a weird feeling...

Yeah I'll actually miss him and the only reason he was moved was because we got the biggest prize and the only guy that would be an upgrade over him. He could still be great if he ever decides to mature.

It's a weird feeling...

Yeah I can understand the sentimentality behind it. Drafted him, watched him grow into a good player, now he's gone. I was fucking furious with the Marlins this past decade. Trading Miguel Cabrera for trash pissed me off the most...

But still, yall just got Dwight fucking Howard.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Bynum looked like a deer caught in headlights during that presser. He doesn't sound ready at all to be the Sixers franchise player. Not to mention he came to the presser in freaking sweats.

Bynum looked like a deer caught in headlights during that presser. He doesn't sound ready at all to be the Sixers franchise player. Not to mention he came to the presser in freaking sweats.

We're going to see what he really is made of now. He doesn't have Kobe and Pau to take the attention away from him both on and off the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom