• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPREME1

Banned
In N' Out is pure average with garbage french fries.

U
tah
r doing it wrong.

Animal fries or not? Their fries might be a little plain but they are fresh and not greasy. They're very solid as is. The not-so-secret secret is to get them animal style with a side of sauce.

diehard

Fleer
Animal style makes them more tolerable but they are "grainy" fries.. it's very weird. Not a huge fan of american cheese anyway though.

aint got shit on Crown Burger or Salt City Burgers.

SUPREME1

Banned
Animal style makes them more tolerable but they are "grainy" fries.. it's very weird. Not a huge fan of american cheese anyway though.

Are those major chains?

I know 2 burger joints that make better burgers which are located just a few blocks from the closest In N Out. Neither one is a major chain, one is a single family owned joint, while the other is one of about 4 locations.

It's not that In N Out makes the best burgers ever... it's that their burgers are a huge step up compared to the shit served at other major chains.

Also, the more you eat at In N Out, the more you appreciate what they are pushing... which is freshness. They're menu is very basic, probably the smallest of any place you'll go to, because they only sell a couple of things they believe in.

diehard

Fleer
they're just Utah chains i believe.. but yeah i guess its not really a fair comparison. If i was in another place and wanted a burger quick id go to In N' Out or Carls Jr.

In N' Out is legit fresh for sure though.

shira

Dr said:
"I'm definitely two or three weeks ahead of where I'm supposed to be, but that still [doesn't] help the part healing-wise. I've still got to take that time off for my leg to heal. ... Knee's still numb in some areas. Hopefully I'll get over that."
hmmmm

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player

The In n Out in Utah aint the best.

Plus, youre forgetting that the reason why people like it is because of the VALUE you get, obviously the 8$ burger you get at Salt City Burger (which I love) will be better (Bacon and Avocado burger is my favorite)

linsivvi

The In n Out in Utah aint the best.

Plus, youre forgetting that the reason why people like it is because of the VALUE you get, obviously the 8$ burger you get at Salt City Burger (which I love) will be better (Bacon and Avocado burger is my favorite)

Yeah, In n Out is among the best of the major chains only. If you compare their burgers to smaller chains or restaurants, of course there are many places with better burgers.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So yeah, Ford ranked the wolves offseason as awful because we didn't "overpay enough" to land Batum, Shved and Budinger are shooters that don't change much about the Wolves, and because Webster and Darko ended up sucking (Yeah, I know, big surprise with darko, but he really did contribute a lot early on with the team. Got lazy over time though, and let the first sign of a performance slump crush his confidence/ability again, even with a Minnesota Nice crowd trying to pick him up and encourage him standing behind him. It's a shame).

So basically, our offseason sucks because we didn't overpay for a shooter, we got shooters but our shooting isn't going to be affected, and we got rid of some shitty players we shouldn't have acquired a few years back in hindsight.

Since players are not using the Olympics to collude and form Superteams, what is the next group of players to combine one with?

Thunder lets Ibaka/Harden walk
OKC then signs signs Kevin Love

Maynor
Westbrook
Durant
Love
Perkins

Yeah its not a fun time to have cap space right now, which is why I kind of applaud Ernie for getting reasonably solid players that will expire when the market gets better in a year or two.

Since players are not using the Olympics to collude and form Superteams, what is the next group of players to combine one with?

Maynor
Westbrook
Durant
Love
Perkins

OKC will sure want to throw away two contending years for the chance to get Kevin Love.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...t-want-married-somebody-t-145906045--nba.html

VB81612.jpg

"I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can't win championships. If you're sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year."

lololol.
divorce or championship kobe. get to steppin, brah.

bud23

In N' Out is pure average with garbage french fries.

California things tend to get overrated as hell.

Hate on California,LA whatever you want but we live a perpetual summer
surrounded by hot girls and dream places....and In N' Out is the best burger of USA.

6a00d8341c630a53ef01157120dc31970b-500wi

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
So yeah, Ford ranked the wolves offseason as awful because we didn't "overpay enough" to land Batum, Shved and Budinger are shooters that don't change much about the Wolves, and because Webster and Darko ended up sucking (Yeah, I know, big surprise with darko, but he really did contribute a lot early on with the team. Got lazy over time though, and let the first sign of a performance slump crush his confidence/ability again, even with a Minnesota Nice crowd trying to pick him up and encourage him standing behind him. It's a shame).

So basically, our offseason sucks because we didn't overpay for a shooter, we got shooters but our shooting isn't going to be affected, and we got rid of some shitty players we shouldn't have acquired a few years back in hindsight.

Thats dumb as hell. The Wolves need playmakers they got them. Shved, Kirilenko, Roy and Budinger can take care of the ball and can shoot the ball from a lot of different places, making the lives of Rubio, Love and Pek much easier.

Great offseason, I think.

Thats dumb as hell. The Wolves need playmakers they got them. Shved, Kirilenko, Roy and Budinger can take care of the ball and can shoot the ball from a lot of different places, making the lives of Rubio, Love and Pek much easier.

Great offseason, I think.

Yeah I don't see how that team doesn't make the playoffs next year.

linsivvi

Maynor
Westbrook
Durant
Love
Perkins

Nah OKC is not going to let them walk, they are not crazy.

But I can certainly see Kevin Love wanting to walk away. Hanging around those super friends for a month is not going to help. The Wolves really screwed up by not offering him a max year contract. Rubio is still a long way away from being a completely free agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom