• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just popped into Ice Raven's BF3 game

The current leader? 3667 points

Ice Raven?

less than 300. And he's been in the game the whole time

That right there is winning intangibles

giga

Humphries is going all out.

Kris Humphries' divorce attorneys said at a pre-trial divorce hearing Wednesday that their client's marriage to Kim Kardashian was a sham.

Humphries' attorneys also say Kardashian had no intention to remain married to the NBA star and that it was all for TV and a fraud.

The couple was married for 72 days until Kardashian filed for divorce on October 31, 2011. Since then the couple’s relationship has been anything but friendly.

Humphries' attorneys also want Kardashian’s current boyfriend Kanye West questioned.

Humphries’ attorneys served a subpoena to depose West in a “cloak and dagger”-like operation by leaving the court documents for West in a Nordstrom box outside Kardashian’s house.

Kardashian’s attorney Laura Wassar says she got a call from the reality TV star, saying “there is a strange individual outside my house ringing the doorbell for two to three hours."

Outside the door was a Nordstrom’s box with the subpoena inside for West.

pilonv1

Humphries' attorneys also say Kardashian had no intention to remain married to the NBA star and that it was all for TV and a fraud.

Wonder if they're going to subpoena E! ...

Humphries’ attorneys served a subpoena to depose West in a “cloak and dagger”-like operation by leaving the court documents for West in a Nordstrom box outside Kardashian’s house.

Brilliant.

this is like the equivalent to a backfire thread.
good showing pheeniks

did you finally emerge from your 2-1 score

I think he's saying he sucks more ass than you can imagine....when it comes to video games.

Am I right Phee phee? Are you saying you suck harder than a blackhole....in regards to video games?

If 300 points means farming then if I build a ranch that's a lot more than 300.

Way to go fellars

remember the days of animated avatars?

T-Quack.gif

He's saying if 300 points = farm

his points = ranch size of texas

how does one not understand this

I'm sure you know what farming means, it doesn't mean you're actually going to buy a farm.

It's like if you were going to make fun of Drakado for being bad at camping and said "If that's camping then I could go on the most extravagant vacation!" It's just dumb.

edit: whatever I'm tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom