• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilonv1

Are you guys serious about the Bucks? I just realized the Hawks signed Lou Williams. He can take up some of JJs scoring.

Teague
Lou/Morrow
Korver
Smoove
Horford

is better than

Jennings
Monta
Dunleavy
Gooden
Dalembert

More like

Jennings
Monta
Illysaova
Udoh
Dalembert

With Henson, Sanders, Udrih, Dunleavy, D.Lamb and Mbah a Moute off the bench.

Hawks bench is terrible. DeShawn Stevenson, Devin Harris, Petro, Pachulia,

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

are you fucking serious!? i was tolerant before but goddamn i want to see this guy fail, and fail hard >_>

I heard Kareem said something recently about how he thought Bynum would struggle since he has issues doing the right thing when he is doubled team.

So hey be careful for what you wish for right?

i'm just pissed at the numerous times i've seen him just disrespect the jersey he wears. comments like 'i don't care, there's a bank in every city' (when there were trade rumors), or 'i'll play for anyone'...i mean cmon, have some class you fool.

you can literally see him not give a fuck more consistently than playing hard. he was given more responsibility, he was given the ball more. but the guy doesn't know how to fight for the orange, or at least can't do it night in night out.

...i wanna see a dwight superman dunk posterizing bynum. at least one.

are you fucking serious!? i was tolerant before but goddamn i want to see this guy fail, and fail hard >_>

I hope Phili has fun with Mr.Bynum.

I am really sorry to see him go...

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

EEORs.gif

thekad

Banned
I completely forgot about Udoh. So that makes the Bucks frontline the following:

Dalembert
Udoh
Gooden
Henson
Sanders
Pryzbilla
Illyasova (can play SF)
Mbah a Moute (can play SF)

I think they're trying to challenge the Rockets and our bounty of PFs.

I completely forgot about Udoh. So that makes the Bucks frontline the following:

Dalembert
Udoh
Gooden
Henson
Sanders
Pryzbilla
Illyasova (can play SF)

Man, I wonder if Houston will EVER return to the quality it was during the early-mid 90s.

Flash

i'm just pissed at the numerous times i've seen him just disrespect the jersey he wears. comments like 'i don't care, there's a bank in every city' (when there were trade rumors), or 'i'll play for anyone'...i mean cmon, have some class you fool.

you can literally see him not give a fuck more consistently than playing hard. he was given more responsibility, he was given the ball more. but the guy doesn't know how to fight for the orange, or at least can't do it night in night out.

lol class? he knows how the nba works, he doesn't give a fuck. Why be loyal to a team when the team isn't going to be loyal to you?

I don't really like Bynum, I think he's an idiot, but at the same time I respect him for being excited at the prospect of being the first option.

He has a chance in Philly I think... the east is fairly weak and besides hibbert (lol) I don't think there's another legit center in the conference. He plays deep in the post and I dunno how teams will be able to stop him. And they got a lot out of that team... their scrappy and they play hard so hopefully some of that rubs off on him. But at the same time signing long term max deals in LA and Orlando would have been lol worthy. Combination of culture (in Orlando) and expectations (in L.A.).

Nuggets, Lakers and 76ers came out much improved. Only loser was Orlando but that's expected given they are giving away one of the best players in the league... no way you get a decent return. But even in their case, the deal could pan out long term - they avoided taking back any stupid contracts so now they'll only have to wait till their own ones expire (they should have looked to get rid of more than just J-rich...)

pilonv1

Dalembert
Udoh
Gooden
Henson
Sanders
Pryzbilla
Illyasova (can play SF)

They've got Tobias Harris as well but I think his days are numbered.

SUPREME1

Banned
Man, I wonder if Houston will EVER return to the quality it was during the early-mid 90s.

A Rockettes fan in this very thread said he'd prefer to be a Wizards fan if the Rockettes didn't tank this season (or something to that effect).

But being the classy, angelic, Lakers fan that I am, I won't say who it was. And by angelic, I mean I have a halo on my head. *wink*wink*

From attempting to give up their best players for Pau... to striking out with Dwight... to having fans consider switching to the Wiz...

Houston is in bad shape.

Omega

Banned

why should he show loyalty and act like he cares when the Lakers have been trying to ship him forever? before the thuggery, before the 3s

kind of like SVG in Orlando. you can take it for awhile but after that you just stop giving a fuck and accept the inevitable.

never understood why players have to show loyalty but owners don't.

thekad

Banned
A Rockettes fan in this very thread said he'd prefer to be a Wizards fan if the Rockettes didn't tank this season (or something to that effect).

Lakers fans continue to prove how uneducated and lacking in reading comprehension they are. No wonder they think Kobe is an all-star; they can't read his stat line.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I always thought the other guys on that Tennesee team were better anyway - Chism, Hopson, Prince.

Chism was... well, he probably could've been good if he didn't go to Tennessee. Hopson too.

I think the moral of the story is to not go to Tennessee.

pilonv1

Chism was... well, he probably could've been good if he didn't go to Tennessee. Hopson too.

Chism was like Sam Perkins 2.0. Never seen a guy get so much without any vertical.

I think the moral of the story is to not go to Tennessee.

Unless you're Bruce Pearls son, because you wouldn't play anywhere else.

Oh yeah, remember when I told you that Paris had Jawad Williams? Well, they just signed Sean May this summer. It's a freaking UNC colony now.

Isn't David Noel playing in France? I think he's my favorrite UNC player in the last decade.

chizmiz

Banned
Isn't David Noel playing in France? I think he's my favorrite UNC player in the last decade.

Ahah, Paris player too :) Until last season at least, I don't think he has resigned yet, and I actually don't think he will be given a contract (they just got John Cox, Kobe's cousin, and there's a limit to how many foreigners you can have).

pilonv1

giga

More like

Jennings
Monta
Illysaova
Udoh
Dalembert

With Henson, Sanders, Udrih, Dunleavy, D.Lamb and Mbah a Moute off the bench.

Hawks bench is terrible. DeShawn Stevenson, Devin Harris, Petro, Pachulia,
Meh. That front three still does nothing for me, especially when they're going up against Smoove and Horford.

And our bench aint that bad. Devin/Stevenson/Morrow/Ivan/Zaza. Only Devin and Stevenson are cancers. I'd prefer to resign T Mac for the min.

Dude...you really are mad because Bynum said he's happy to have an offense built around him?

Let be serious here...he n=might have gotten the ball a lot more but Kobe was getting his all de time.

There are more legit stuff to clown Bynum for than that.

Plus...you got Dwight...stop being salty over small shit.

SamuraiX-

Dude...you really are mad because Bynum said he's happy to have an offense built around him?

Let be serious here...he n=might have gotten the ball a lot more but Kobe was getting his all de time.

Seriously. I'm not seeing the rationale here at all...

Lakers Fans™

Seriously. I'm not seeing the rationale here at all...

Lakers Fans™

I feel like the privileged white kid who has to explain to other privileged white kids how beneficial it is to be us.

Lakers-age screams reverse-racism and reverse-discrimination on the drop of a hat.

I apologize basketball minorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom