• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooo..sorry there steam, you barely missed the minimum requirement for that ride.

Hey Kado,

I found a pic of you
tatu2.jpg

Pimpwerx

So much salt in this thread. Why do so many of you refuse to be happy for us Lakers fans nowthat we have a chance to return to being competitive

I'm not salty about the acquisition. It's all gravy for me. I just dispute the premature crowning on the new roster as champions. It's fine to keep that kind of delusional talk in Lakerland, but for the forseeable future, whenever BronBron enters a room, you're gonna be hearing "the champ is here".

That's all I'm sayin'. PEACE.

SUPREME1

Banned
I'm not salty about the acquisition. It's all gravy for me. I just dispute the premature crowning on the new roster as champions. It's fine to keep that kind of delusional talk in Lakerland, but for the forseeable future, whenever BronBron enters a room, you're gonna be hearing "the 1x champ is here".

That's all I'm sayin'. PEACE.

Fixed for accuracy. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Looks like we open our preseason schedule with the Bobcats, and have our first home game with New Yawk.

Kembarly with a repeat triple double
MKGod-Christ with the first 20 steal game in NBA history
Biyombo sends Nene and Okafor the Shadow Realm
John Wall eats every dick in a 10 mile radius

believe

Mothman91

Just watched the latest episode of Breaking Bad.

If you haven't watched this show yet, you should go join DY and their little kitty cat club they got going on in Charlotte.

linsivvi

it's true, all evil things either come from or go to the Lakers.

i went soft here i hope you appreciate it.

Don't you know Mitch is the Jedi Master? How else do you explain the kind of ridiculous deals he managed to pull without using mind tricks?

That NY experience turned Riley to the dark side, unfortunately.

In terms of quality of read, this has been one of the shittiest off season threads of all de times.

Seriously.

If there was no Olympics, it would have been completely unreadable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom