• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCX

DCX
Where do the rockets fit in this conversation

Lin leading the rockets as a 8th seed over the 1 seed lakers would meltdown gaf to a unbelievable level usually reserved for e3

Just make him drive left right? Still applies.

DCX

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2012/08/20/james-harden-seems-to-be-enjoying-his-summer/

james-harden-cowboy-hat.jpg

Man Rick Ross lost some weight.

Guys I'm joining a team at a local recreation league with some guys from work. I am almost positive we are going to suck. What should we name our team?

Guys I'm joining a team at a local recreation league with some guys from work. I am almost positive we are going to suck. What should we name our team?
The EADs

i keed

I'm actually currently playing at a filipino rec league. My team is 3-1 in 4th place #swag....but my team is last in ppg #notswag :(

chizmiz

Banned
Knicks will be 3rd at worst. 2nd is possible but Boston is pretty good still.

Yeaah... no. Don't say "at worst". I think they have a good chance to get homecourt advantage, I can see them getting to the Eastern Finals, but I can also see them finish 6th behind the likes of Indy and Brooklyn. Shit happens. Injuries, etc.

Knicks will be 3rd at worst. 2nd is possible but Boston is pretty good still.

Jeff Green future lock at #2 seed for years to come B^) - Danny Ainge

lol at Nets being higher then the knicks, this season needs to start tomorrow. smh two months :(

why not get fellow Lakers gaf to join the team? you guys from L.A and N.Y have enough people to form teams, schedule a pick up game at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom