• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
EA should just focus on making Mass Effect Multiplayer the best F2P game in existence

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So you want 8 thousand people working on one game, gotcha.

Contacting Blackace...

You obviously missed out on one of the greatest surprises of this generation.

And I was only specifically clowning the NBA LIVE assets. If you really want to get down to it, that money would've been better spent designing a Sims soup kitchen.

Kanter and the Turkish national team is a really strange thing. The Turkish coach just sounds upset, but it is a bit weird that Kanter didn't want to play with the Turkish team this Summer. Hopefully Kanter just wants to avoid most Turkish basketball stuff after he had that issue with his Euro team that prevented him from playing at Kentucky, but I don't know.

Probably

how's that march to 1.0 k/d going, offer's still on the table

1/1 kill death ratio?
me?
laughstupid45kad.gif

Kanter and the Turkish national team is a really strange thing. The Turkish coach just sounds upset, but it is a bit weird that Kanter didn't want to play with the Turkish team this Summer. Hopefully Kanter just wants to avoid most Turkish basketball stuff after he had that issue with his Euro team that prevented him from playing at Kentucky, but I don't know.

Seems like he just wants to avoid basketball period unless its NBA regular season games.

Atleast he's training with some of the team down at Santa Barbara.

yeah but aren't the maps like a fraction of bf3 maps?

Yea but there are a lot of linear corridors that you can scope camp at with an AWP. If you rock a 1.0 KDR in BF3 you'll probably rock a .01 in Counter Strike though.

You need to become a good recon user like me. M39 EMR Silenced with Holographic scope. I'm dat recon guy who's behind you on the front likes sniping far away targets and watching your back, then I hide relatively close to the position we're attacking so you can constantly spawn on me. I also make good use of MAVS, spotting literally every defender so you can arm the bomb.

I hope the Wii-U gains steam so that I can camp out and get it day 1, sell it on EB and use the money towards a gaming PC.

SUPREME1

Banned
John Cena wouldn't approve of you giving up on every community.

Also I recommend you root for the Clippers. They are a pretty good team, best team in LA.

Let's see. Lakers ended last season with a better record... and improved greatly over the offseason, by adding Nash and Dwight...

...while the Clippers added Grant Hill and injuries to their two best players.

CIPS DA BEST MANG

If we're talking just teams and not basketball specifically in terms of relevance in LA..

Lakers Dodgers Kings Angels Galaxy Clippers

I might list The Raiders above The Clips.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

I really don't understand why people freak out about $300 basketball sneakers but are totally cool with paying $300 for dress shoes (or high heels for ladies) and what not.

I mean I'm not paying $300 for either but one is pretty established as normalcy.

giri

I really don't understand why people freak out about $300 basketball sneakers but are totally cool with paying $300 for dress shoes (or high heels for ladies) and what not.

I mean I'm not paying $300 for either but one is pretty established as normalcy.

Cause i wear dress shoes to work every day.

You wear bball shoes once a week, at best.

And a lot of the recent bball shoes have been hideous.

But, if you wear them often enough, it would be worth it.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I like how we are not even discussing basketball to be worn for, you know, playing basketball in them. smh

I like how we are not even discussing basketball to be worn for, you know, playing basketball in them. smh

Just seems over the top. I've got some hyperdunks that were around 65 for blacktop play and will pick up something around the 75-110 range for playing indoors around winter. Hard to imagine 300 dollars being justified.

Gotta admit I'm interested in what it has though. The new Kobes with inserts to make it kind of a hightop hybrid was pretty interesting.

chizmiz

Banned

There's a couple sneakers that came out at around 270 grams this past year (@ Adidas and Reebok). I've always been about light sneakers, I might get some.

Those were my favorite back in the day.

review_skiptomylou.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom