• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard on the radio that Buss/Mitch gave an ultimatum to Hennigan when he called to reopen trade talks. They told him he has 36 hours to make a deal or they're moving on and (I assume) extending Bynum.

In Mitch We Trust

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The media types are making it hard to stick with the Magic. I'd ignore it all, but after that trade--they aren't exactly wrong about things. Should be interesting to see what happens to attendance, or if Heat merchandise sales increase.

Man who gives a fuck what the media has to say.

Also that ultimatum shit is such a non-story. That happens in EVERY FREAKING DEAL.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I heard on the radio that Buss/Mitch gave an ultimatum to Hennigan when he called to reopen trade talks. They told him he has 36 hours to make a deal or they're moving on and (I assume) extending Bynum.

In Mitch We Trust

PC3Pg.jpg

I'm not 100 percent on a team yet.

I need to watch some teams in action first.

We're in desperate needs of a Nuggets-age, they should be really fun to watch.

If you're in LA, Lakers are a good choice. You can go to games if you can afford it, sportsbars in your area should be hype around the playoffs. It's an experience you can't have if you're cheering on an out of state team. And you're likely to run into fellow fans, nice ice breaker when meeting new people.

G-Fex

If you're in LA, Lakers are a good choice. You can go to games if you can afford it, sportsbars in your area should be hype around the playoffs. It's an experience you can't have if you're cheering on an out of state team. And you're likely to run into fellow fans, nice ice breaker when meeting new people.

I'll think about it...I'm not super for local teams but if I like them I'll pick em.

Fair enough.
I also approve of your avatar. Underrated in Alpha 3.

Also, Lakers-Age is always open.

Fixed

Thanks!

What's Alpha 3?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
tbh

i'll never forgive KOF for removing Vanessa and I'm still mad at Tekken for taking away Jun

and if Lambda/Nu isn't in the new BB, I'll never forgive them either

How about Clips? Also i saw one nugget fan last year but that's about it.

dream

I think there will be lots of Nets fans when they start the season hot. Especially after the first couple of Friday Night Knicks games.

Mxrz

tbh

i'll never forgive KOF for removing Vanessa and I'm still mad at Tekken for taking away Jun

and if Lambda/Nu isn't in the new BB, I'll never forgive them either
XI is still the best. Mary & Vanessa all day.

Laker fans rejoice!
I really do hate you guys. Not personally but damn.

Man who gives a fuck what the media has to say.

Also that ultimatum shit is such a non-story. That happens in EVERY FREAKING DEAL.

Hearing it every day is starting to add up. Throw in Barkley, JVG, even SVG now on top of the usual bs guys and ugh. Maybe it'll be easier when the season starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom