• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT2| Lakers Fans Despise Freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truphenom

Wasn't much of a shoe craze at my highschool but in middle school it was all about dat Reebok Answer IV .

4-151569_xl.jpg

This in red.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Wasn't much of a shoe craze at my highschool but in middle school it was all about dat Reebok Answer IV .

4-151569_xl.jpg

I was in 10th grade when the 1st ones came out

da fuck

EA has to pay people for them hogging up the NFL and NCAA license at the same time. I think they owe everybody who bought a copy of Madden the last 7 years like $16.

They won't be able to have the exclusive license for NCAA football http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20120723-714092.html

At this point, I don't think VC/2K Sports generate enough revenue to produce a football game now unless you want them to throw some paint on All Pro Football and call it a new game.

Nelo Ice

Banned
lol, George Karl seems happy about the Lakers offseason.

During his second appearance on CBS4′s Xfinity Monday Live Karl told host Vic Lombardi that Nash is probably his favorite active player in the league.

“I was so angry about that trade. I don’t usually get angry about trades, but that trade, wow. It set me off. I sent (Lakers general manager) Mitch Kupchak a nasty email. Oh man, he is the luckiest guy in the NBA,” Karl said.

Karl said the Lakers were “kind of falling apart” and they were able to get Nash, who he says is “maybe the only guy in the NBA that could save that team.”

jobber

lo, George Karl seems happy about the Lakers offseason.

I want to spy on the NBA's Outlook server.

Karl deserves to be mad. He took a team of outcast to the playoffs and a 6th seed at that. That man can coach anyone.

i still contend that the lebron v's ar ethe most comfortable basketball shoes ever made:
$(KGrHqN,!nkE-vuh18PVBP0889G5!g~~60_35.JPG

nowadays im too cheap to get new shoes each season, so i've been rotating between these two sale price pickups:
hyperfuse supreme
469757400_navy_nike_zoom_hyperfuse_2011_supreme_sneaker4.jpg

kobe vi (quoted for size)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
we would like to announce that you are going to Chicago gaf

Soul playah is now lakers gaf and has a home in California. Thank you mitch
And the weather is fucking beautiful!

The Bulls?

Seems like a legit team
Another sucker added to the ranks.

yeah

Make sure to cheer on Derrick Rose throughout the whole season. A lot of people expect him to be JUMPING out of the gym. I also heard he learned another emotion this year.
LOL!!!!

G-Fex

I think it might take me a while before I pick a team.

I remember liking a team when i was watching the training camp games but I don't remember which team it was. I don't remember what teams played.

Fuck.

G-Fex

He grew a couple inches and got traded to the Clippers

seems to have lost a lot of his talent and is more of a shotblocker now

also changed his first name

Crazy.

DONT YOU FUCKING KANE ON ME SOULPLAYA.

I'm not the King of ...stuff anymore but none the less I'll whoop your ass.

jobber

Saw the Nets homecourt

looks pretty meh.

T-Wolves still got the best court design

Mxrz

The media types are making it hard to stick with the Magic. I'd ignore it all, but after that trade--they aren't exactly wrong about things. Should be interesting to see what happens to attendance, or if Heat merchandise sales increase.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
contract orlando

i still can't believe we got more for maggette than orlando did for dwight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom